Sports are for faggots; am I right?

G

March madness is the best sports event in America. If you're not a Eurofag and really don't know what it is you have to be a real loser.

Want to join my Forum bracket, nigger Jim? Nobody signed up except Sam Delaney...no comments, no ribs, no HOLE EE SHIT... not even a car crash......maybe I should threaten to kill myself for attention to get some interaction with you cunts.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/wwawd-march-madness.31245/[/URL]
I'm sam delaney. My alma mater is always in the top 25 so I like March Madness until they lose.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Sports scare me and I don't like them

incelpropellor.jpg

Girls.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The older I get, the more I see sports for what they’ve become. Nigger-worshipping, faggotry.
Even playing sports is impossible without niggers getting thrown in your face. When I played sports in college they imported niggers from Africa who were obviously 5-6 years older than everyone and barely spoke English. We had one nigger who was easily a 24-year-old freshmen and could not speak properly. I took one class with him and he could not remember the professor's name nor anyone else's name......and some of us were on the same team and lived in the same dormitory. His memory was like an Etch-a-Sketch.

Little league sports are also overrun with niggers and spics who cheat. They build superteams using out of county or even out of state players to make the playoffs. Lie about their ages. It is all so disgusting. They should all be exterminated through genocide.

Point is that sports are great. Competition, teamwork, strategy, athleticism, fun. But they are not worth being around niggers.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Taxpayers subsidize farm leagues for the NFL/NBA through the state university system, where college football coaches are regularly the highest paid public employee in each state. Americans are dumb peasant cucks.
We also pay for the stadiums and public works for every single pro sports stadium. They basically pay for nothing at this point. Buffalo is raping the taxpayers for an NFL stadium currently. NY State is looking at probably close to $2billion for the Buffalo Bills alone in just a few years. Insane.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
We also pay for the stadiums and public works for every single pro sports stadium. They basically pay for nothing at this point. Buffalo is raping the taxpayers for an NFL stadium currently. NY State is looking at probably close to $2billion for the Buffalo Bills alone in just a few years. Insane.
bread and circuses

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
when I was 8 I got to meet Joe Dumars...when I was getting his autograph, I asked where Isiah Thomas

"kid- he's a faggot" he said

that is my favorite made up childhood story that involved Joe Dumars

....actually, 2nd favorite....my actual favorite?........without spoiling it it ends with my mom saying her name is now "Gina Dumars"