Sports are for faggots; am I right?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't mind people playing sports, but when faggots go nuts about the shit on TV it's so retarded and embarrassing at this point.

To me it's all about keeping up appearances with a lot of these faggots.

My co worker asked me about 'march madness' yesterday and I didn't even know what he was talking about at 1st. I wanted to say, why should we be nigger worshiping?

G

March madness is the best sports event in America. If you're not a Eurofag and really don't know what it is you have to be a real loser.

Want to join my Forum bracket, nigger Jim? Nobody signed up except Sam Delaney...no comments, no ribs, no HOLE EE SHIT... not even a car crash......maybe I should threaten to kill myself for attention to get some interaction with you cunts.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/wwawd-march-madness.31245/[/URL]

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't like sports, I never have but I don't look down on people who enjoy them. I think my brain just isn't wired to enjoy sports. Sometimes during baseball season I'll "watch" a Red Sox game which is really just me taking an afternoon nap.

I grew up in a family where I was the only one that never got into sports. My dad and brother and even sisters at times would scream at the TV. would spend hours watching it. Than when in school, you have all these kids nigger worshiping, and than more so when 2 pac and Puff Daddy came around. It was too much.

Yea, Im cool with people watching it, it's the ones that never shut the fuck up about it that annoy me. I look at it the same as kids/people that play video games too much.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I grew up in a family where I was the only one that never got into sports. My dad and brother and even sisters at times would scream at the TV. would spend hours watching it. Than when in school, you have all these kids nigger worshiping, and than more so when 2 pac and Puff Daddy came around. It was too much.

Yea, Im cool with people watching it, it's the ones that never shut the fuck up about it that annoy me. I look at it the same as kids/people that play video games too much.
Same thing in my family. People in Boston really like the Patriots.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I don't mind people playing sports, but when faggots go nuts about the shit on TV it's so retarded and embarrassing at this point.

My co worker asked me about 'march madness' yesterday and I didn't even know what he was talking about at 1st. I wanted to say, why should we be nigger worshiping?

hey faggot

take your shit, and go home

G

Sports are a great thing for a kid to be into if they are actually involved in them. There's even rec leagues for adults and shit now. It'll keep me active and in shape, give me a reason to wake up early on Saturday and not spend $300 boozing / chasing sluts around the night before.

I hate that so much of American culture has become about sitting on your sofa, watching your excessively giant TV, while you pump carbs into your body while you worship ignorant selfish bufoons between insurance/beer commercials for 4-8 hours 1/2 times a week. I'm with you on that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I played a lot of sports. Every issue I have is probably caused by getting my fucking brain rattled around my skull in football and hockey lol. I never got too deep into watching them and never do now. I also never wore a jersey with another guy's name on it. Just wearing a jersey around makes you look like a retard to me no matter who you are. But I'll wear a band T shirt the odd time so I guess I'm no better.

My one buddy is a huge Maple Leafs fan and he loses his mind every year when they shit the bed. It makes no sense to me. Like, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? This is a tough dude who I've seen almost cry because of how "his" famously shitty team did.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I played a lot of sports. Every issue I have is probably caused by getting my fucking brain rattled around my skull in football and hockey lol. I never got too deep into watching them and never do now. I also never wore a jersey with another guy's name on it. Just wearing a jersey around makes you look like a retard to me no matter who you are. But I'll wear a band T shirt the odd time so I guess I'm no better.
Wrong, child. My Ramones shirt still slaps even though I'm in my 30s. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I used to like the numbers of football and baseball. Not even watching every game, but going over the stats in the sports section of my local paper. I just enjoyed the fuck out of that, but the athletes crying and apologizing about everything was too much for me, so I checked out. It was years ago that I replaced the sports hobby with electronics - mostly musical equipment like repairing/modifying guitar amps and pedals for people. To me, it's more rewarding to actually produce somebody with my time instead of just studying numbers on a game I don't play.

Toast

I'm looking forward to watching the Masters in a few weeks. Country clubs are nice too, especially for keeping out 'those people'. As for the faggotry...cost of doing business, I guess?

PeteRose

well march madness is great. and college basketball is a better product than the nba thats for sure.

i can hardly watch sports anymore though because of the non stop propaganda. its gotten better since since blm was burning down the cities and floyd overdosed and died.