Spiralling into depression/mental illness MEGATHREAD

G

First step is to never count on/be vulnerable to people for anything.

That way you wont 'lose it' because of betrayal, plots, schemes, scams, rip-offs, abuse, etc.

Then, left to your own demons you just take it day by day and fight them.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The soldiers in the trenches will always be forgotten in the annals of history.
Some of us have given the alliance it’s due credit……sniff.
CE7B81F5-A612-4D77-9746-7A8A9C8B6432.jpeg

G

First step is to never count on/be vulnerable to people for anything.

That way you wont 'lose it' because of betrayal, plots, schemes, scams, rip-offs, abuse, etc.

Then, left to your own demons you just take it day by day and fight them.

That’s kind of a cynic and paranoid way to live, isn’t life the best when you can share and confide in others, even if it means heartbreak in the end?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Stay on your own then and don’t share happiness with others. If that makes you happy.

Yeah, it does. If you need someone else to be there to experience happiness you're setting yourself up for extreme unhappiness and codependency. Learn to be happy on your own before trying to involve other people....

G

Yeah, it does. If you need someone else to be there to experience happiness you're setting yourself up for extreme unhappiness and codependency. Learn to be happy on your own before trying to involve other people....

You misunderstand what i mean. I agree with you that you have to be happy with yourself, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share it with others. It’s a good thing to be able to be alone, but humans by nature are herd animals. We crave companionship, may it be platonic or romantic. You may deny it but that’s our nature.

G

I'm done with politics (even though he's not a ffffawkin' politician....) so don't care to look into that, but that was a good speech.
s'all fake and gay. once you see the truth its best to focus on your own shit. hope you're doing good brothaman, I'm trying to kick the booze myself so I feel ya man