You guys are seriously evil.

I just found this on r/meanspiders

Screenshot_20220314-170502.png
Screenshot_20220314-170511.png
Screenshot_20220314-170523.png
Screenshot_20220314-170850.png

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
War Machine!?! Pat seriously didnt talk shit to War Machine did he!?!? I may stop fucking with him if he did because WM is the type of psycho to show up to to your door to punch your teeth in over some stupid reddit comment. If Pats dumb enough to talk shit to him, hell deff shoot one of us if he sees us.
d1c84bafcaab5b1472a50aa8242ab55c.jpeg

6a25a0a5341d61db6c9cf4eb9be03e34.jpeg

The guy he was cheating on Christy Mack w was so scared of Jon Koppenhaver )WM) that he just ran and left her to get her ass beat. Theres an awesome Jim Cant Swim video about him but JooToob deleted it and now its hard to find. (Or maybe its on thier patreon).

G

War Machine!?! Pat seriously didnt talk shit to War Machine did he!?!? I may stop fucking with him if he did because WM is the type of psycho to show up to to your door to punch your teeth in over some stupid reddit comment. If Pats dumb enough to talk shit to him, hell deff shoot one of us if he sees us.

How are you gonna beat a bitch when you're that fucking big and are an MMA fighter? I'm so happy that right now in this very moment a group of 10 skinheads are recreating the shower scene of American History X with his balloon knot.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
How are you gonna beat a bitch when you're that fucking big and are an MMA fighter? I'm so happy that right now in this very moment a group of 10 skinheads are recreating the shower scene of American History X with his balloon knot.
Something tells me he loves it in prison and does just fine for himself in there. Prisons built for guys (bullies) like him. Rumors were he was Bisexual too.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

The guy he was cheating on Christy Mack w was so scared of Jon Koppenhaver )WM) that he just ran and left her to get her ass beat. Theres an awesome Jim Cant Swim video about him but JooToob deleted it and now its hard to find. (Or maybe its on thier patreon).

Pat doesn't know UFC. He's talking about Don Cheadle who played War Machine in a bunch of Marvel movies.

G

Something tells me he loves it in prison and does just fine for himself in there. Prisons built for guys (bullies) like him. Rumors were he was Bisexual too.
I bet you he's been chin checked over at once or twice. I know the general consensus is "bitches sometimes get out of hand" but you always come across an old school AB guy who hates that type of shit.