Speculation Post: Twitter Refused to Restore Patrick’s Blue Check Because He Spammed Verified Users

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Ah, that explains this photo:

c14bc63e25cca08e64271a84e0b9e5d8.jpg
This photo exemplifies something I really hate about Pat: he has the same shitty Colin Quinn legs that I have and the propensity to keep the fat around the torso. The difference is, I don't eat like some Milwaukee rube, nor have I ever used a microphone on a bus.

So yeah I kinda hate the prick.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
They're like Jews to me. I hate THE Jews, but not Jews. I wish Mike David AKA Redbar would be my friend. I haven't personally met a Jew nor a negro who I disliked.

I'm just a Christlike kinda guy.
I understand. I have a lot of jew friends and even a couple of niggers. I’d still happily welcome back slavery though.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Background
According to Mr. Tomlinson, the temporary loss of his Twitter account, and permanent loss of his treasured blue check, can both be pinned entirely on Nazi cyberterrorists spamming reports against him.

View attachment 182165(A, A2, A3)

Mr. Tomlinson accepts no blame for the 11-month ban, and insists his account was restored after Twitter realized their “mistake” (A); yet, despite “thousands” of oinks lodged, and over $5,000 in lawyer fees, they refused to restore his coveted blue check since his mid-2019 unbanning.

Even if one were to accept as truth his lie about the cause of the ban, why did Twitter refuse to restore the checkmark after overturning the ban?

Some point to the vague wording of a past Twitter ToS Agreement that states that Verified status “may not be restored” once lost. However, this corporate legalese is likely intentionally vague to allow them to make case-by-case decisions while still seeming to hold a standard. There are many, many pre-Elon instances of banned and de-Verified accounts having their coveted blue check restored; they include athletes (L), reporters (A), politicians, actors (L), and even white supremacist cyber/irl nazis such as Richard Spencer (A).

What if Patrick was right about something, even if only partially and ironically? What if his own spamming, not cyberstalkers’, cost him his blue check?

Spam
View attachment 182158
(A)

Twitter prioritized catering to the Blue Check elite.

The pleas of the Blue Checks were heard; they could now filter out the insufferable bleating of the non-Verified masses.

So, as long as some pugnacious narcissist did not gain a checkmark and spam Blue Checks with messages and/or tag them into mentions, everything was going to be great!

A tiny portion of Verified users late-stage Veripat at least attempted to feud with before his ban: Mike Huckabee, Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, RadioFreeTom, John Cardilla, Mark Meadows, Alex Jones, Tomi Lahren, Anthony Cumia, Ann Coulter, Kyle Griffin, Eric Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Stephen Miller, Kelly Anne Conway, Ethan Van Sciver, Roseanne Barr, Steve Bannon, Scott Adams (Dilbert), and Kurt Schlichter.

Kurt Schlichter’s response to Mr. Tomlinson’s behavior may provide valuable to Mr. Tomlinson's coming de-Verification:
View attachment 182156(A)

From the screenshot, one can see that Mr. Tomlinson replied to Mr. Schlichter at least once, and mentioned him at least eight times in under four minutes:
View attachment 182157

Mr. Tomlinson’s aggressive, Katamari Damacy-like tagging was very helpful in boosting his number of “Impressions,” or number of times a tweet of his loaded by another user, a statistic he brags about even to this day.

View attachment 182153(A)

This tagging later became a boon for stlaker-childs.

Because of the nature of the notification system, Patrick’s collateral spamming of tagged-in parties was at least as bad as that of his intended targets. The strategy of tagging as many people as possible into as many threads as possible, regardless of how irrelevant to their interests, resulted in the requests to be untagged from the thread, mostly from people on his side, as foes were much more inclined to simply block him:
View attachment 182171
View attachment 182173

Per Mr. Tomlinson’s instructions, those no longer wishing to be tagged into petty, impertinent threads to farm impressions for him could mute each thread themselves:
View attachment 182154

Special rules for Special Boys:
View attachment 182155

Years later, Mr. Tomlinson seems to have softened his stance, but demands no jokes be made about his life ever, even if they are light sarcasm and not jokes:
View attachment 182174(A)
Reminder of just a few things judgment debtor Tomlinson has gone on record stating ARE perfectly fine to joke about: the Prophet Muhammad (A), the Holocaust, and sadistically murdering his abandoned newborn daughter in front of her mother before murdering her also.

Even the cofounder, then-CEO, and partial owner Jack Dorsey (@jack) could not escape Mr. Tomlinson’s me-me-me tagging:
View attachment 182159
He would only grow more and more abrasive as he approached his banning:
View attachment 182160

His frenzied spamming would be terminated in September 2018 when he was banned for the infamous “Pineapple Tweet,” aimed at the most frequent target of his spamming: Donald Trump.

As covered in the OP, Patrick fired off a lunatic run-on ban appeal:
View attachment 182164

Swore to travel to Twitter HQ:
View attachment 182170

Then created at least two alt accounts that were also banned, the final being a roleplay account of his cat Bowie (renamed for social media likes [A}) Mewler.

Mr. Tomlinson would ultimately hire lawyers to recover his Precious.
View attachment 182163
They almost look like they got spammed in real life….

Difficult Client

How exactly did Mr. Tomlinson end up with Carrie Goldberg Law representing him? One likely explanation is that Brianna Wu put them in contact. Mr. Tomlinson was still messaging Wu on his alt accounts–yes, even the cat one (A).

View attachment 182149(A)

Wu and Goldberg have tweeted back (L) and forth (L) for years. They seem to have met at the 2017 New York Times Tech Fest:
View attachment 182150(A)

Unsurprisingly, Mr. Tomlinson also spammed the verified @briannawu
View attachment 182168View attachment 182169

Actually getting several replies and mentions in return, the…lets call it, “Patrick spam quotient,” while still high, but much lower than with other Blue Checks:
View attachment 182167

Compare that to Mr. Tomlinson’s non-correspondence with crush Dana Schwartz. Sir Patrick once valiantly defended m’lady from trolls riled up by her negative hot take on South Park and was ultimately rewarded with 3 mentions, 0 replies, and 0 sex, despite "Old Testament Sex God" Patrick attempting to arrange a meet-up in NYC (A):
View attachment 182152

Pat to Dana
View attachment 182161(L)

Anyway, Patrick also ended up spamming Carrie Goldberg after she handed out a couple of obligatory replies to his office visit pic (A), and complimenting her legal services and her book (A):
View attachment 182147
the emojis symbolize Goldberg’s slogan, “not fragile like a flower, fragile like a bomb!” (L), used to candy coat poor conduct arising from cluster B personality disorders
View attachment 182151

Patrick to Carrie
View attachment 182180
OK, the Ralph Wiggum one kinda stung

Psst...just ignore him and he’ll eventually go away:
View attachment 182162

Goldberg Law managed to get the ban overturned, minus the checkmark, and Mr. Tomlinson almost immediately resumes tagging @jack (A).

Checkless bums are not eligible for condolences:
View attachment 182146(A)

Patrick had a long history of personal attacks on Twitter, being forced to delete many Tweets before his first ban, but one must wonder how many times he had been reported for spam, especially by Verified users. Not long before his ban, he admitted that, in addition to impression-farming, he deliberately used his mentions to antagonize his Twinemies, replying and quote retweeting for maximum effect:
View attachment 182176
View attachment 182175

Here Patrick explains that he blocked Verified user Ben Shapiro for shitting up his mentions once, and why it’s somehow fine when he does it all the time:
View attachment 182166(A)

If I was ever this documented I think I’d just go die of embarrassment, what a fucking loser Pat is!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat felt like he was someone important with that blue check. All those years of being ignored. He finally felt that his opinion would be taken seriously. Then it went to his head and he started looking down on anyone without one. He showed his true colors. Just like when he got a check for a large sum of money. He began acting like he was a 1%er.

1707674873276.png
1707674896714.png
1707674985632.png
1707675214010.png
1707675243507.png
1707675292298.png
1707675317590.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I understand. I have a lot of jew friends and even a couple of niggers.
I know your background. But yeah IRL Jews have been fine by me.

I’d still happily welcome back slavery though.
well yeah working sucks, niggers should do it for corn or watermelon or whatever they're into these days