• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sounds like Joe is all but confirming that he will never sail the 7 seas again

my-brother-and-i-still-quote-johnny-dangerously-1984-v0-5c1kujh5ud5c1.gif.png

JoeH reaching into the ol' Joe Piscopo bag of tricks for the classic "once" line.

JebJoh

Serious question -- are there still nice cruises?

It's obviously a rube's play (hence the Q'umia fascination with them), but precisely because it requires no thought or planning and everything is easy, I could see it being good for someone with a toddler or taking an old grandparent on it or something, but now it seems the whole thing is not worth it
Try the Galapagos cruises, not like the floating hotel boats and it only moves at night

Work mate who is like 70 always does a yearly month long holiday for cruises on those mega-huge boats, they love them, it's just the convenience I think - you don't have to get an expensive room and you still get all the benefits of services. In general it sounds pretty good if you want to avoid the hassle of flying and you have time to burn and your trip is a pre-planned pipeline.

Sounds like Joe had to 'work' unlike his usual gigs where he just turns up and people are wowed by his 'talent', oh Joe...
Nice elderly work buddy, stupid.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Serious question -- are there still nice cruises?

It's obviously a rube's play (hence the Q'umia fascination with them), but precisely because it requires no thought or planning and everything is easy, I could see it being good for someone with a toddler or taking an old grandparent on it or something, but now it seems the whole thing is not worth it
All my upper middle class friends like them because their kids love the novelty of being on a gigantic boat.

It does sound like there’s an upper limit on how nice they can be unless you want to pay tons of money for a high end experience.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
I bet they can't wait to get rid of this oaf

This. As the contract has worn on, guaranteed they've intentionally put the screws to him, both because they never want to work with him again and also hoping maybe he'll quit before this gig is even over.

It's pretty obvious to everyone that, exactly like Fatty Patty, Joseph Q-Mia can't even do one actual shift of anything that resembles work.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
My buddy Steve Hackett performed in Iceland with Todmobile. He loved the place and the people.

99% certainty Joe will find something minute to go on a seven page tirade for, because God forbid you enjoy the culture and beauty of a different country.

I hope Donald Trump just cums in his mouth.