Sounds like Joe is all but confirming that he will never sail the 7 seas again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1719875838727.png

lowend73

dirty nachos
Joe Sr, instead of being a father who sets an example through hard work and morals, instead did the complete opposite. Layabouts, doing as little as possible, and never accepting blame for any wrongs. These are Cumia family traits. I think Dawn is the only one who operates like a productive member of society. And that is because Roe did the smart thing and did not let her move to the retard Spahn Ranch with her sisters

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Serious question -- are there still nice cruises?

It's obviously a rube's play (hence the Q'umia fascination with them), but precisely because it requires no thought or planning and everything is easy, I could see it being good for someone with a toddler or taking an old grandparent on it or something, but now it seems the whole thing is not worth it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

It's obviously a rube's play (hence the Q'umia fascination with them), but precisely because it requires no thought or planning and everything is easy, I could see it being good for someone with a toddler or taking an old grandparent on it or something, but now it seems the whole thing is not worth it
I’m sure they have nice ones but it feels like it’s majority for rubes / n persons.

My aunt takes river cruises in Europe on pretty tiny ships. All upper class whites, no minorities.

He can’t wait for this nightmare to be over
View attachment 208785
Of course you can guess who already made a comment
View attachment 208786
Crusty old Joann! That sure is funny - did you ever notice you drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?!?! Fawkin Boomers.

Speaking of her, Joe was crying about Biden

View attachment 208787
Our salvation? Yikes
"Reykjavik, the capital of Greenland"

Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland you fucking retard

Work mate who is like 70 always does a yearly month long holiday for cruises on those mega-huge boats, they love them, it's just the convenience I think - you don't have to get an expensive room and you still get all the benefits of services. In general it sounds pretty good if you want to avoid the hassle of flying and you have time to burn and your trip is a pre-planned pipeline.

Sounds like Joe had to 'work' unlike his usual gigs where he just turns up and people are wowed by his 'talent', oh Joe...