• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sorry, Im married

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I know Pat pretends to be an ally to the gay crowd but it seems like he thinks they are less than him / inferior which explains why he’s obviously a deeply closeted homosexual. He sees gay men as weak and he can’t be seen that way so it’s go overboard with IM A STRAIGHT MAN!!! Nonsense. Or it’s all because he has to look like he “won” after Ade leaving him. Really explains his “relationship” with his frump of a wife.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone who says smashing outside of London in the 1970s is a FAG
1707850320363.png
1707850339202.png
1707850356514.png
1707850372272.png
1707850388774.png
1707850412152.png
1707850435109.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I know Pat pretends to be an ally to the gay crowd but it seems like he thinks they are less than him / inferior which explains why he’s obviously a deeply closeted homosexual. He sees gay men as weak and he can’t be seen that way so it’s go overboard with IM A STRAIGHT MAN!!! Nonsense. Or it’s all because he has to look like he “won” after Ade leaving him. Really explains his “relationship” with his frump of a wife.
1707850537561.png
1707850582340.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also, I love how he brags about his 5 year, $100k deal like its good money lol. He made McDonalds cashier manager money. Congrats buddy!

Rick was making 15k a year after taxes lol. He just about qualifies for Medicaid.
He has always been bragging about 6 figures - that seems to be stuck in his head as impressive when it’s 6 figures for work spread out over a couple years. He claimed the big sales job he “had” in Florida that mysteriously disappeared when he moved there (wish we knew more about that one - I assume the dumb pig fell for Quikstar / Amway pyramid scene since they had big locations down in FL and piggy thought it was an actual sales job) was for - you guessed it - 6 figures and that was early 2000s.

There’s so many sales job postings that claim you can make “well over SIX FIGURES in your first year!” That is obviously not true for many. They use that claim for any auto sales job NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - ON THE JOB TRAINING! BONUSES! $$$$ type of ads. I really believe he fell for one of those and actually moved to FL for his big “I’m gonna be rich!” Job with zero related experience.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
After saying “oh honey” like a homosexual claims he has a long line of women that want to sleep with him. Liberace even called Pat a faggot.
His whole style of thought is feminine. Even his mentality is like a woman's, especially his complete inability to understand other people might have a different perspective. And the way he implies another person is stupid because he doesn't get that or have the intellect to understand a hypothetical situation

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I am not a homosexual, stlaker. That's you again.
View attachment 182584
Pack it up folksh. We've found the most delusional thing Patrick has ever said.

"This is not a public reassertion, little one"

If he turned around one day and said he did everything he's done for the last five years for the goof it would make more sense than the fact that he is a real person.