• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sorry i have to admit this

Forum Clout
The most egregious thing about BOQ besides his pedophilia and disingenuous intellect is his belief that he’s actually funny when i’ve seen no evidence of this.
Screenshot_20231009-052426.png

G

Hold on, now wait for BOQ to respond about how these literal toddlers lied about their age to Mohammad, and how this is on the fault of the lustful lying CHILDREN and not the 60 year old man who believed they were of age.
I can be funny... "I have a balcony I want to toss you out of, because something something Rich Vos show on Oct 11!" HJAHAHHAHAHA

Fawkin pillow biting sodomite. Why are we even interacting?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I can be funny... "I have a balcony I want to toss you out of, because something something Rich Vos show on Oct 11!" HJAHAHHAHAHA

Fawkin pillow biting sodomite. Why are we even interacting?
I don’t know, why do you keep tagging me and shit and responding to me like a little puppy? Focus on your own homosexual feelings, not mine.