• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sorry, but if you have a Star War's tattoo, you are a faggot.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Every time someone has shown off their tattoo for me, I always hate myself for lying and complimenting it.

Next time someone shows me their tattoos I'm taking a page out of Artie's book and ignoring them.

Tattoo people scribble on themselves.

Anytime I talk to a scribble-skin, it's either a totally unpleasant conversation, Or it's a very nice conversation because they're a psycho overcompensating to hide in plain sight. Don't trust them unless the tattoos are obviously old and faded away.

Tattoos are like Pop Up advertisements. I hate having to see your shitty little scriptures and terrible fonts that float around in your head when I'm looking at you. Or worse, pictures of your favorite things... be a normie faggot and wear a childish graphic t-shirt like Anthon.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Anyone with something from "entertainment" as a tattoo is a giant faggot. "I like this thing and I want everyone to know it". Fucking neck yourself, faggot.

It's insane the amount of people on reddit I've seen with this tattoo from the 2nd last of us game -

20220816_5yhggEjFHjNisiZ.jpg

They're nearly always full grown men getting it too. I mean I like those games but you're actually going to permanently fucking mark yourself with the same tattoo as a teenage lesbian from a video game? Embarrassing shitheads.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It's insane the amount of people on reddit I've seen with this tattoo from the 2nd last of us game -

20220816_5yhggEjFHjNisiZ.jpg

They're nearly always full grown men getting it too. I mean I like those games but you're actually going to permanently fucking mark yourself with the same tattoo as a teenage lesbian from a video game? Embarrassing shitheads.
That fucking flopped after initial sales. It must kill them that it was destroyed by the recent Harry Potter game