Sometimes I think about giving the white women I date more of a chance...

G

but then I think of all the niggers, or at least brown people, they've fucked. I'm supposed to marry that shit?

Whenever I cum on a chick's face, and then see she has a boyfriend later on social media, I always feel bad for that guy. Like, I did dirty fucking things to her, and now some poor shmuck is dating her seriously.

I dunno...... Every guy thinks this way right? It's why women like Betsy will never get a serious boyfriend, or at least one of good quality. Nobody wants to devote themselves to the town bike.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
but then I think of all the niggers, or at least brown people, they've fucked. I'm supposed to marry that shit?

Whenever I cum on a chick's face, and then see she has a boyfriend later on social media, I always feel bad for that guy. Like, I did dirty fucking things to her, and now some poor shmuck is dating her seriously.

I dunno...... Every guy thinks this way right? It's why women like Betsy will never get a serious boyfriend, or at least one of good quality. Nobody wants to devote themselves to the town bike.
You just gotta find one that's as racist as you are- it's more common than you think. People just don't openly talk about it