Something I NEVER understood about these MEDIA DWOPES and how BIASED they were on O&A…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah seriously what is this insult. Where will Danny be at a con literally ever? When would I ever be at a con? (I’m gay but i’m not a faggot). If I saw Danny at a con and he were selling vintage O&A merch I would buy it from him. But I would never fucking get an autograph from him. I wouldn’t even brag “Danny Ross sold me this”. It makes no sense. Danny has to invent lies in his head (That i hate him but i’m secretly a fan boy for him) to cope through the fact that I don’t just hate him.

And it should be noted apperantly I successfully pissed off Danny more than anyone else here. I’m the most broken one here Danny? Ok. I won’t even argue with that even though its the pot calling the kettle black. But lets address WHY you think that…Could it be the vindictive bitterness that drives every other opinion he holds?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Yeah seriously what is this insult. Where will Danny be at a con literally ever? When would I ever be at a con? (I’m gay but i’m not a faggot). If I saw Danny at a con and he were selling vintage O&A merch I would buy it from him. But I would never fucking get an autograph from him. I wouldn’t even brag “Danny Ross sold me this”. It makes no sense. Danny has to invent lies in his head (That i hate him but i’m secretly a fan boy for him) to cope through the fact that I don’t just hate him.

And it should be noted apperantly I successfully pissed off Danny more than anyone else here. I’m the most broken one here Danny? Ok. I won’t even argue with that even though its the pot calling the kettle black. But lets address WHY you think that…Could it be the vindictive bitterness that drives every other opinion he holds?
Someone should forge a Danny Ross signature on an OnA shirt then list it on eBay for .99 cents plus shipping.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Why would anyone have any use for a Danny Ross autograph? Not even saying to be insulting. I bash Auntie constantly, but I would like to have his signature on my Demented World CD *sniff*

However, I don't see anywhere in the world where someone would desire a Danny Ross autograph. He was barely a speed bump in that long road of the show. What use would I have for an autograph of someone I forget exists until I am reminded of them

"JIM NORTON WANTS A PHOTO WITH ME ON HIS WALL"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Why would anyone have any use for a Danny Ross autograph? Not even saying to be insulting. I bash Auntie constantly, but I would like to have his signature on my Demented World CD *sniff*

However, I don't see anywhere in the world where someone would desire a Danny Ross autograph. He was barely a speed bump in that long road of the show. What use would I have for an autograph of someone I forget exists until I am reminded of them

"JIM NORTON WANTS A PHOTO WITH ME ON HIS WALL"
I’d gladly pay for the autograph of any of these people named Danny Ross.
IMG_1137.jpeg

Dan Loss isn’t anywhere near the top of the search results.