• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something going on in MKE?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s funny he will only leave the house during the day because it’s so dangerous at night. Same reason he got Niki’s mom to buy them fitness equipment so they can work out at home. He said it was due to Covid but it was really due to his awful neighborhood. Same with Niki working at home, they are two terrified white people.
I bet she does the back power fist to every black person hoping not to get mugged. Its a self defense mechanism.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I think this is MKE PD radio in case any of you drug addicts wants to listen in but whatever is going on is almost certainly over now: https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/32322

site offers archives for "premium users", if any paypig wants to rewind and see what the radio operators said to the cops
Apparently milwaukee pd operate on “open sky network” and can’t be monitored. The ones on that site are milwaukee county. Too bad .