Someone on the org posted this 😞

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
1678611535502.png

G

Somebody start making Stand With Denny signs. I'm fawkin heated. I'm gonna find you, Scott Greenstein. And I'm gonna slit your fuckin throat.*

*[SIZE=12px]I am neither going to find nor hurt Scott Greenstein. This is a reference to how East Side Dave got himself banned from the building like a ginger retard.[/SIZE]

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Somebody start making Stand With Denny signs. I'm fawkin heated. I'm gonna find you, Scott Greenstein. And I'm gonna slit your fuckin throat.*

*I am neither going to find nor hurt Scott Greenstein. This is a reference to how East Side Dave got himself banned from the building like a ginger retard.
Oy Vey

8d98c60f7bd5531973203ccb93e17fc1.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž

*I am neither going to find nor hurt Scott Greenstein. This is a reference to how East Side Dave got himself banned from the building like a ginger retard.
Are you sure it wasn't Mel Karzizstan?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
β€Ž
β€Ž
He’s just wrong though. I love Denny and never wanted to see him go, but how long was he over there? 10 years at least right? It’s natural each time you sign your contract you’ll get some sort of raise. So if Denny was being paid 100k a year lets say, why WOULDN’T Sirius XM fire him then rehire someone else in his position for say 40k a year? It is economically better for them.