Some Nana ballwashers might be coming around

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’ve said it before but his ballwashers won’t turn on him until Jimmy says so. All it took for everyone to jump on Opie was for Ant to say so and Jim too. If Jimmy turned on Ant they couldn’t blow it off as him being a liberal or backstabbing Ant. Anyone left from the O&A days…if they’re left…would see ANT was the problem. Not Opie. I don’t know i’m drunk tapping out.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They're defending him abandoning his dying mother here too.

Surprise, surprise Nana fans are also emotionally stunted freaks.

They will do anything to defend their idol. This is a problem seen in literally thousands of these celebrities, who are much bigger than Ant, with ballwashing sycophant fans. They CAN’T just admit “wow, my idol is a piece of shit…BUT I can still enjoy their work.” NOPE. It has to be that they are perfect and have never done anything wrong. And if they did, well, heres why its not bad! The truth is is that its not about who these fans are as people, I bet 100% of them would judge someone not visiting an elderly parent and referring to them as dead for 5 years. If it was Opie do you think they would EVER let him off for that? Of fucking course not. They would deride him as a piece of shit inhuman monster. Oh wait…Ant did that? Actually, here’s why thats not that bad…

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
And, of course, Stupid Geno chiming in to claim that everyone is jealous of his loser lifestyle and that he gets to drink Bud Light with Gavin and Nana
Only thing Geno has me jealous about is his ability to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and not walk to the nearest bridge and jump.

If he isn't depressed how could I ever let myself be?!

G

They're defending him abandoning his dying mother here too.

[MEDIA=reddit]TACN/comments/15dm2wm[/MEDIA]

Surprise, surprise Nana fans are also emotionally stunted freaks.
Stupid, weak cunts. All of their "defenses" are basically "Hey, no one likes seeing their parents die slowly. Leave off."

Yeah, no shit. My mother went from being a good-looking, charismatic, life of the party type to a blind, deaf, bag of bones in just over 10 months. Thanks, aggressive pancreatic cancer! It was so much fun seeing her literally draw her last struggling breath in front of me. I really wish I'd been getting drunk and singing karaoke instead and just let the rest of my family deal with it alone. I'm sure I wouldn't feel like a selfish, immature piece of shit