Some guy just gave the Opester $200 in superchats during his mid-morning beach hang

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I remember watching Limmy on twitch and some freak kept making huge donations and he kept telling him to stop because it was weird and made him uncomfortable, when he broke £1000 he banned him.

It’s super strange, don’t do that shit. Limmy was right to ban him. People donating $5 and writing a nice message or something funny is okay but that shit is some kind of mental illness, fetish, alcohol problem or fraud.

When I was a kid I worked one summer in a local golf club as a waiter/dogsbody. Never got a tip more than a quid or two from the lawyers and dentists who comprised the membership. One day, a member hosted some family get-together there. He was some Northern guy made good and his relations were all working class folks from Derby or somewhere. Every round of drinks, someone would shove a fiver or tenner in my hand. I left that day with like 5 times my day's wages in tips. Usually only poor people or new money are generous with their cash.
Like E-Rock?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I'm happy for the Opester, but I am curious about the psychology of a guy giving hundreds of bucks to a former shock jock multimillionaire broadcasting from his beach house. You hope the guy is really wealthy, but I'm sure it's a hardworking trucker or tradesman about Ope's age with a bad back

Anyone who gives money to eDaddies and eMommies is irreversibly mentally fucked.

Better to Opie than some Twitch thot I guess.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
300 bucks from one dude in an hourlong stream is about what a 10/10 on those sites could get, at best, right?

Maybe the Opester really coulda been a model :unsure:

The way it works for shit like twitch, onlyfans, tiktok, etc, is that 99% of them don't make fucking dick and scrape for like $20 a day. The the top 1% make a ludicrous amount of money, like a whore like Amoranth can make $10,000 a stream, probably way more on a special event.

So Destroyer is better than an enormous swath of deadbeats, but has a ways to go to hit true paragons of mental illness.