Some guy just gave the Opester $200 in superchats during his mid-morning beach hang

G

I'm happy for the Opester, but I am curious about the psychology of a guy giving hundreds of bucks to a former shock jock multimillionaire broadcasting from his beach house. You hope the guy is really wealthy, but I'm sure it's a hardworking trucker or tradesman about Ope's age with a bad back
Of course it is. Wealthy people aren't in the habit of giving any money at all to anyone unless they absolutely have to.

G

What about individuals who give gifts to people 8 from 80?

:image_9253_lg:
When I was a kid I worked one summer in a local golf club as a waiter/dogsbody. Never got a tip more than a quid or two from the lawyers and dentists who comprised the membership. One day, a member hosted some family get-together there. He was some Northern guy made good and his relations were all working class folks from Derby or somewhere. Every round of drinks, someone would shove a fiver or tenner in my hand. I left that day with like 5 times my day's wages in tips. Usually only poor people or new money are generous with their cash.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
When I was a kid I worked one summer in a local golf club as a waiter/dogsbody.
The cutesy British phrases like that are FUCKINGGG ENRAAAAGIIIIING

jim rages.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The cutesy British phrases like that are FUCKINGGG ENRAAAAGIIIIING

View attachment 143480
Aww, baby boy. UK English is hilarious. They eat faggots, spotted dick and spiced horse asshole. Any sort of after-meal sweet treat is referred to as "pudding." Cockney slang is the most charmingly retarded thing.
English @Honey Badger : " 'Ave a butcher's at me trouble's Bristols!" Much obliged, bruv.
I appreciate that the Brothamen here generally refrain from "corrrecTing" each other's dumb regional dialects and we all focus on mocking people who use "ENRAGING." Use more quotes, stupid.

Last edited: