• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some freaks including hildy's ugly purple haired wife wore steampunk costumes to the zoo. One was on a mobility scooter

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Does that stupid cunt realize how fucking retard she looks with highlighter hair like that? Hildy - tell your pig of a wife that she isn't cute or sexy and that she is an embarrassing mess. I mean look through those fucking photos and tell me she doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. fucking gross

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I’ll defend these freaks. There’s nothing wrong with having a hobby and they’re not hurting anyone. They all seem to be having a pleasant time and not engaging in pedophilia.
I remember one time I posted a pic of jda's wife in steampunk and ppl were like that's hot, that's a fun chick.
I wish every nerd would die.

G

Steampunk was played out and gay even 10 years ago. (It always stunk)
Acceptable steampunk
ff-box-art-2.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
This always annoys me. I actively dislike minorities and still associate with more of them than these people
They also never seem to have actual fags with them either. Sometimes there will be some gross fat loser who claims to be gay…but they’re always unwashed slob with horrid fashion sense that a real homo wouldn’t go near if you gave him a lifetime supply of mdma and poppers

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Ugh fuck, man - you married that beast??? Fuck man, I suppose I've done some slumming in my day, but the fact that you put a ring on that pool-noodle finger is so fucking sad and embarrassing that it's no wonder you're scraping the bottom-of-the-barrel for acceptance from the likes of pat.

Hilldog; you married an aggressively ugly troll looking woman. You could have just had a nasty stink-fuck with her and cut her loose, but instead you kept coming back. That's desperation, homie. Coming back to fuck her again is resignation that you aren't putting up numbers and just need to hold on to any low-rent hole that is sad enough to let you fuck it.

You're a sad fucking loser

Last edited: