• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some fat retard is threatening to sue redditors on twitter again

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 5.23.51 PM.png

I want to start a family. Fuck the IRS. Alogging. Internet terms. Etc.

Forum Clout
View attachment 170992

I want to start a family. Fuck the IRS. Alogging. Internet terms. Etc.
I don't think these assholes understand how horribly long, expensive, and convoluted suing someone or an institution in civil court is. 5k per person? This fat ass nigga probably hasn't even made 5k in his life. He doesn't seem to understand that you can waste money on a lawyer who will deal with the more technical aspects of litigation for a few months or even years, but unless you have an actual solid case of injury (physical) due to neglect, etc. or real slander/libel that demonstrably netted you real financial losses (very difficult to prove btw) then the case will most likely be tossed and the lawyer will happily keep your money.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Seems like a slam dunk. Luckily the dude has been unemployed since 2015 and his house and expenses are paid for by his fat wife. His kid is also retarded. Is this doxxing if I'm just discussing information they provide on their social media accounts?

I have no reason to expect this guy reads here, and I have no intention to intimidate or harass him, honestly it seems like he has enough problems that he should be working on instead of larping as a tough guy on twitter.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Seems like a slam dunk. Luckily the dude has been unemployed since 2015 and his house and expenses are paid for by his fat wife. His kid is also retarded. Is this doxxing if I'm just discussing information they provide on their social media accounts?

I have no reason to expect this guy reads here, and I have no intention to intimidate or harass him, honestly it seems like he has enough problems that he should be working on instead of larping as a tough guy on twitter.
I don't care if you want to larp as boomia here with spellcheck working just don't threaten anyone

Forum Clout
Man.. that is so excessively vague. Then again these asshole legislators, cops, judges, and prosecutors LOVE it that way, as it provides for as much litigation as possible at the expense of the mere peon citizens. Yeah.. pretty retarded conflict of interest. There's no federal law against doxxing so dependent upon where this fat piece of shit (the other fat piece of shit aside from Tomlinson) lives, this may or may not even be applicable.. also, is fatty even sure if this is a criminal or civil case? Does he know those are two different things? Damn, nigga.

Forum Clout
It would appear that :
35 (h) "Personal identifying information" means any information that 36 can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, 37 including without limitation name, prior legal name, alias, mother's 38 maiden name, or date or place of birth, in combination with any other 39 information that is linked or linkable to an individual such as: p. 3 HB 1335 1 (i) Social security number, home address, mailing address, phone 2 number, email address, social media accounts, or biometric data;

finding actual names of twitter user names would qualify as doxxing in Washington state. At a minimum a name linked to a social media account seems to be sufficient for the claim if the doxxer publishes it, whether or not it is available through independent search. in fact that's not even a defense. Bernard may need to move to Tacoma to regain his safety.

Forum Clout
It would appear that :
35 (h) "Personal identifying information" means any information that 36 can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, 37 including without limitation name, prior legal name, alias, mother's 38 maiden name, or date or place of birth, in combination with any other 39 information that is linked or linkable to an individual such as: p. 3 HB 1335 1 (i) Social security number, home address, mailing address, phone 2 number, email address, social media accounts, or biometric data;

finding actual names of twitter user names would qualify as doxxing in Washington state. At a minimum a name linked to a social media account seems to be sufficient for the claim if the doxxer publishes it, whether or not it is available through independent search. in fact that's not even a defense. Bernard may need to move to Tacoma to regain his safety.
I guess I have the brain of Tyrell the 82 IQ hood nigger but I did not see those further provisions. I'm assuming you utilized another source or clicked a page I didn't see. Well then I guess Intelius or any other background check a private citizen could do on another would constitute a felony there. Pretty retarded.