Some chick puked on my dick last night

G

Feds always have the dumbest stories, nice tale, stupid.
He claims she invited him over to her place.

Imagine you're a woman...you have ALL sorts of options, even the concierge in your building is ready to slang some DICK...but noooo, she will take strange dick from Tinder after inviting over to HER place...not some motel/hotel, not HIS place...but a woman, even a whorish one, will just disregard all her feminine instinct for some strange?

Doubt...the only way she'd be comfortable puking on his dick in HER place is if she's a working girl and has pimps nearby.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Went to go meet up this chick I met on Tinder. Uber over to her place and I could tell she wanted to fuck. So we talk for a bit, chug a Bud Light rita to get buzzed a bit than start making out. She goes to start sucking my dick and the next thing I know she fucking puked all over it. Fucking nasty. She got really drunk cause she rolled off the bed and then started puking on the floor so I got the fuck out of there. Fucking women
Tl,dr you were drinking bud light and some guy puked on your dick from the smegma stench

Imagine you're a woman...you have ALL sorts of options, even the concierge in your building is ready to slang some DICK...but noooo, she will take strange dick from Tinder after inviting over to HER place...not some motel/hotel, not HIS place...but a woman, even a whorish one, will just disregard all her feminine instinct for some strange?

Doubt...the only way she'd be comfortable puking on his dick in HER place is if she's a working girl and has pimps nearby.
You don't get laid a lot do you?

G

You don't get laid a lot do you?
Only people who put pussy on a pedestal tawk like this...they tawk like this because they didn't have pussy thrown at them in their formative years (teen/young adult). "You never had caviar did you" lol...nigga, I feel sorry for you because what you yearn for, I've had my fill in ways you will never even replicate...and Im certain of this just from your original story.

Only people who put pussy on a pedestal tawk like this...they tawk like this because they didn't have pussy thrown at them in their formative years (teen/young adult). "You never had caviar did you" lol...nigga, I feel sorry for you because what you yearn for, I've had my fill in ways you will never even replicate...and Im certain of this just from your original story.
cool story faggot

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep

so your suggesting that hes just mad cause hes got hooker aids puke on his dick

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
I remember when I had my first beer.

Also she sounds like a woman of lower stock, you could have pushed her face into the puke and plowed her until you busted on her back and let the bodily fluids teach her a lesson her parents obviously couldn't.

And if she offs herself out of shame you just got a new slave for the afterlife.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
R.1325f6fbdcc5044abfdc1cb01d1c5af6

G

Went to go meet up this chick I met on Tinder. Uber over to her place and I could tell she wanted to fuck. So we talk for a bit, chug a Bud Light rita to get buzzed a bit than start making out. She goes to start sucking my dick and the next thing I know she fucking puked all over it. Fucking nasty. She got really drunk cause she rolled off the bed and then started puking on the floor so I got the fuck out of there. Fucking women
Chick?