Some bitch subsitute teacher took my Korn CD in third grade

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I’m also a child of the 90’s.
:brothaman_lg:
My godmother bought me a non skip cd player and it always skipped even when I put it in the shoulder bag. I was usually doing something cool while listening to music like kickflips.
I took my Christmas money one year and bought an RCA EX 180. The Xtreme portable CD player. The ads were of people climbing mountains and riding BMXs while listening to a cd. I also bought a gay little fanny pack thing that was specifically for it so I could do Xtreme shit while I listened to Big Shiny Tunes 4 and the first time I tried to go for a run with the thing on I got so pissed off I almost cried. It skipped with every step and eventually the CD would pop off while the thing was still spinning and scratch it to shit. I felt so fucking ripped off.

I took my Christmas money one year and bought an RCA EX 180. The Xtreme portable CD player. The ads were of people climbing mountains and riding BMXs while listening to a cd. I also bought a gay little fanny pack thing that was specifically for it so I could do Xtreme shit while I listened to Big Shiny Tunes 4 and the first time I tried to go for a run with the thing on I got so pissed off I almost cried. It skipped with every step and eventually the CD would pop off while the thing was still spinning and scratch it to shit. I felt so fucking ripped off.
I had the blue Panasonic Shockwave for grade 10 and 11, it was a bit bulky. Then got a Panasonic slim-disc in grade 12 with 40 second anti-skip protection, but kept using the Shockwave headphones. I had a disc book I carried in my back pack. I don’t remember what Big Shiny Tunes I had but it had that one hit Age Of Electric song, and Block Rocking Beats by Chemical Brothers.

My friend Graham got the first gen ipod in grade 12 and I thought it looked stupid.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
In third grade my teacher was a nigger woman. She had a policy that if any of the kids were caught with a toy in her class, she would take it from them and give it back at the end of the year.

The end of the year came and I asked for my toys back and she made up some story about how she didn't have them.

I was naive, but I hate that nigger to this day. Stealing toys from her students to give or sell to other niggers. That's a really shitty thing to do. Never had White teachers do that -- in fact, the White teachers would give a warning and you'd get your toy back at the end of the day. Fucking niggers.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
In third grade my teacher was a nigger woman. She had a policy that if any of the kids were caught with a toy in her class, she would take it from them and give it back at the end of the year.

The end of the year came and I asked for my toys back and she made up some story about how she didn't have them.

I was naive, but I hate that nigger to this day. Stealing toys from her students to give or sell to other niggers. That's a really shitty thing to do. Never had White teachers do that -- in fact, the White teachers would give a warning and you'd get your toy back at the end of the day. Fucking niggers.
This made me angry.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Lol my very white religion teacher sold me a Pokémon Red game for $5 that he had confiscated from someone years before me that he forgot(?) to return. He was a very nice dude but his wife died a couple years after this happened. Catholic grade school was a very weird time in my life.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
That was really Thoughtless of her. Tbf, maybe she would have rather you played Shoots and Ladders than listen to such demonic 90s music.

funny-faces-11-1.jpg
On my phone scrolling down and expected this to be the Paramore chick.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

It's such a good thing I don't have kids. I'd be like "Go into her desk and steal something from her. If you get caught, tell her I told you to do it and have her call me so I can tell her she's a piece of shit thief just like the rest of them."