Some bitch subsitute teacher took my Korn CD in third grade

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Third grade is a bit young for that sort of thing.

Once you're 18, you are an adult - until you prove to me otherwise - and if you want to put that noisy rubbish into your ears that is your own business.
I agree. My mom was strict and I wasn't even allowed to watch the Simpsons so I probably stole that CD from my sister. My sister also let me listen to "Kim" by Enimen-my mom was right about not letting me listen to that one.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Fucking cunt.
Thank you! I also had a teacher in 5th grade call me a sociopath just because I started a cult and made them start a Holy War against the kid from Bangladesh.
Turns out that kid from Bangladesh now works with me but I haven't asked him if he remembers the Holy War.
(By Holy War I mean I made them through rocks at him)

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Thank you! I also had a teacher in 5th grade call me a sociopath just because I started a cult and made them start a Holy War against the kid from Bangladesh.
Turns out that kid from Bangladesh now works with me but I haven't asked him if he remembers the Holy War.
He's now a gay methhead with HIV. Should have joined my side.

G

Lol, even as a kid you were based as fuck!

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I agree. My mom was strict and I wasn't even allowed to watch the Simpsons so I probably stole that CD from my sister. My sister also let me listen to "Kim" by Enimen-my mom was right about not letting me listen to that one.

I listened to Kim the other day and holy shit that's a rough song. I played the Marshall Mathers LP on loop in middle school, it's a miracle that shit didn't turn me into a violent rapist during my formative puberty years. Korn and Limp Bizkit were nothing compared to that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
The first big concert I ever went to was a Korn show. My dad took me and my buddy. First time I smelled weed, I thought it was gross. Some little crackhead went bolting down towards the stage before the show started and the morbidly obese old guy security guard grabbed him, the crackhead squirreled out of his shirt, slapped the guy on the gut and took off again. It was hilarious. A few minutes later two security guys were walking the guy back out and laughing with him and the whole crowd went apeshit for him except for the nerd dude in front of us who was also there with his young kid. He was booing him. During the slower songs he'd hold his arms above his head and clap to the beat and swing his hips side to side like a chick. My dad made fun of that faggot the whole show and the whole drive back.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
@Rutherford_b_Blaze in the fifth grade:
1677012575544.jpeg