🎶 Some are odd and some deranged, my gay stories can be lame, FUNGUS NEWS 🎶

G

He took it back and said he was loying and apologized to his wife for embarassing her. Uh... a little fucking late. Poor lady. Now she's on par with Richard Gere's hamster and Rod Stewart's cum stomach pump.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/29/michael-douglas-i-was-sorry-for-effect-of-oral-sex-cancer-comments-on-my-wife[/URL]
Oh and on a side note, his father, Issur Danielovitch, brutally raped a 16 year old Natalie Wood when he was 38 and at the height of his fame. Her own mother drove her to "the meeting" and told her he could help her career. He violently raped her for hours and then her mother picked her up and didn't ask any questions.

There's also a good chance that he murdered a female extra named Jean Spangler while making Young Man With A Horn in 1950.

Lovely family.

RobertMewler

Oh and on a side note, his father, Issur Danielovitch, brutally raped a 16 year old Natalie Wood when he was 38 and at the height of his fame. Her own mother drove her to "the meeting" and told her he could help her career. He violently raped her for hours and then her mother picked her up and didn't ask any questions.

There's also a good chance that he murdered a female extra named Jean Spangler while making Young Man With A Horn in 1950.

Lovely family.
(((Danielovitch))) Well.. there you go.

These gay cruises make sure to let customers know what they're getting into before they book their room right? Like has there ever been some dopey midwestern family that accidently booked themselves the wrong cruise and just had to wander through the debauchery?

G

These gay cruises make sure to let customers know what they're getting into before they book their room right? Like has there ever been some dopey midwestern family that accidently booked themselves the wrong cruise and just had to wander through the debauchery?
All those cruises like the gay cruise or rock cruise, comedy cruise etc are basically like private charters so they don’t sell tickets like the normal ones.

He took it back and said he was loying and apologized to his wife for embarassing her. Uh... a little fucking late. Poor lady. Now she's on par with Richard Gere's hamster and Rod Stewart's cum stomach pump.

Ds994zfI.jpg