🎶 Some are odd and some deranged, my gay stories can be lame, FUNGUS NEWS 🎶

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
I just FaceTimed my best friend. The fungal infection in his cock and asshole-region is still going strong. They tried an experimental (!) drug to no effect. Thankfully he didn’t show me. So, yeah, still has an uncontrolled yeast infection on his undercarriage for taking 40 loads on a seven day cruise. Please remember that all gays aren’t like him. Most of us would keep it under 10 loads.

Enjoy breakfast, is that a runny mushroom omelet with melted cheese and bacon bits? Yum yum!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
I think dipping your dick in thousands of different flavors of poo might be risky. My guess is he ran into the wrong bacterial colony and it found a home on his oily hog.
He’s a total bottom so it’s even more hideous…somebody’s hog carried a fungal colony from Whore A to my buddy and, given his history of STD infection and the nutrient-rich steady stream of other loads routinely injected into this toxic stew, it took root and flourished. This is an educated professional with a JD and a strong practice in family law. I’m not making this up.

G

family-guy-puke.gif

RobertMewler

‎
‎
You can get throat cancer eating HPV pussy, just ask Michael Douglas.
He took it back and said he was loying and apologized to his wife for embarassing her. Uh... a little fucking late. Poor lady. Now she's on par with Richard Gere's hamster and Rod Stewart's cum stomach pump.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
‎
‎
I just FaceTimed my best friend. The fungal infection in his cock and asshole-region is still going strong. They tried an experimental (!) drug to no effect. Thankfully he didn’t show me. So, yeah, still has an uncontrolled yeast infection on his undercarriage for taking 40 loads on a seven day cruise. Please remember that all gays aren’t like him. Most of us would keep it under 10 loads.

Enjoy breakfast, is that a runny mushroom omelet with melted cheese and bacon bits? Yum yum!
REMINDER: Never take carnival out of the azalea city.

G

He took it back and said he was loying and apologized to his wife for embarassing her. Uh... a little fucking late. Poor lady. Now she's on par with Richard Gere's hamster and Rod Stewart's cum stomach pump.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/29/michael-douglas-i-was-sorry-for-effect-of-oral-sex-cancer-comments-on-my-wife[/URL]
I always assumed he was referring to his years as a sex-addicted cocksman and not the vagina of the mother of his children. Lol. What a shitbag.

Anyway, the whole thing seemed like deflection. Yes, scientists think you can get some mouth and throat cancers from oral contact with HPV but in Douglas's case he's more likely to have got it from 40+ years as a heavy smoker. Typical narcissist. It wasn't the well-known dangerous behaviour that gave me the disease said behaviour is known to cause. I bear no responsibility. Some awful woman gave it to me.