So what lowly Friends of Da Show have hit up Reddit and The Farms in the past?

HeyItsVos

Supposedly it’s really brutal at Nick Mullen and Shane Gillis shows. I went to a Norton show and they almost threw a guy out for saying one thing unprompted but worm said don’t throw him out.
I’ve seen Dan Soder live and you do have some random people shouting “Crackle crackle”, but it wasn’t too bad. I imagine Shane fans to be the worst because they’re the biggest fags.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Beige was on the old subreddit for a little while. Think he wears a dress now...

Linzbella? She was pretty cool though and replied to every comment with an explanation.

Beige got his START from da sub, Porsalin too. We're entitled to residuals, I believe.

Any show people people reading, I got a big ol' one a dese for ya🖕😎

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’ve seen Dan Soder live and you do have some random people shouting “Crackle crackle”, but it wasn’t too bad. I imagine Shane fans to be the worst because they’re the biggest fags.
It’s a tough one man, the Cumtown sub was a cesspool of obnoxious faggotry between some great posts. M&S fans seem to be lonely-ish middle aged white guys with portly wives. I think the chapo skewing part of the Cumtown fan base has way more antisocial tendencies.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I was only witness to a few, but the ones I remember were:

- Sue (sweet guy, that gal)

- Opies lesbian friends (was that Vic? I can't remember)

- Joseph Colleen Cumia, under numerous aliases and ages, even without knowing Dick about Internet

- Anthony when he was pulled out of the closet

- Erock, though he doesn't like to acknowledge that little moment

- The Guitar Zero himself, Dan-yell Bend Ovid

- And the most recent off of my head, Dave Landau in defense of his fat, now EX wife

Any I'm forgetting? What do you consider your favorites?
When did Opies "friends" drop in? That must've been the year I was running that Iraqi prison.

HeyItsVos

i need someone smarter than me to explain why that podcast stinks!
I do like Shane but that podcast.. what's he doing? "dude" every two seconds too. They're scared to be offensive too which is beyond gay
I actually find Shane to be way overrated. But I wish him success because it’s bullshit about the SNL thing. Being scared of being offensive is because they’re too stupid to recognize their success and realize they don’t have to be beholden to those kinds of rules. You’re not going to take over Hollywood, Shane. Continue to just make all that podcast money. (Dan Soder needs to wake up to this reality too).

And the fans are insufferable because they’re too sincere. I have the same lack of respect for them as the people who earnestly revere all of Patrice’s “teachings.” Matt and Shane are not people to emulate. They’re retards.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I actually find Shane to be way overrated. But I wish him success because it’s bullshit about the SNL thing. Being scared of being offensive is because they’re too stupid to recognize their success and realize they don’t have to be beholden to those kinds of rules. You’re not going to take over Hollywood, Shane. Continue to just make all that podcast money. (Dan Soder needs to wake up to this reality too).

And the fans are insufferable because they’re too sincere. I have the same lack of respect for them as the people who earnestly revere all of Patrice’s “teachings.” Matt and Shane are not people to emulate. They’re retards.
Shane has a Netflix special coming out next month which is shocking. Half the reason why they’re so funny is because they’re fucking retards. In the early episodes Matt was passionately talking about some contraption to wear at night so it’d stretch your absent foreskin or something. I don’t even know how to explain it but they had the guy on the podcast.

cliveowen

stlaker
Shane has a Netflix special coming out next month which is shocking. Half the reason why they’re so funny is because they’re fucking retards. In the early episodes Matt was passionately talking about some contraption to wear at night so it’d stretch your absent foreskin or something. I don’t even know how to explain it but they had the guy on the podcast.
Matt also thought pearl harbor was attacked by like 3 Japanese biplanes

Jim looking bored checking his phone was probably the highlight for me.
It was a glorious time. You had Opie the Ship Steerer, Simian Sam, Jimmy The Pervert, Fat Artie No-Nose, and Tony Two-Shirts. We called him that because he always wore two shirts.

"I WEAR TWO SHIRTS? Me? I wear two shirts? HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit I'm wearing two shirts! I WEAR TWO SHIRTS? Me? I wear two shirts? HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit I'm wearing two shirts!"

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I just remembered, it was called manhoodcanada.com