So what lowly Friends of Da Show have hit up Reddit and The Farms in the past?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I was only witness to a few, but the ones I remember were:

- Sue (sweet guy, that gal)

- Opies lesbian friends (was that Vic? I can't remember)

- Joseph Colleen Cumia, under numerous aliases and ages, even without knowing Dick about Internet

- Anthony when he was pulled out of the closet

- Erock, though he doesn't like to acknowledge that little moment

- The Guitar Zero himself, Dan-yell Bend Ovid

- And the most recent off of my head, Dave Landau in defense of his fat, now EX wife

Any I'm forgetting? What do you consider your favorites?

Dusty Dan

I used to lurk on the reddit and posted once or twice. Some great loffs there over the years. Jim looking bored checking his phone was probably the highlight for me.

Never checked out Kiwi farms. I googled it once and it sounded like gay and fake "disruptor" shit for teens, like 4chan and every post I've seem here confirms that. Picking on autists is the easiest and lowest form of comedy. I get that some people need to be taken down a peg, like that Fat author, but hiding behind a keyboard and swatting people is about the gayest thing I ever heard of and I went to public school in the UK.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I used to lurk on the reddit and posted once or twice. Some great loffs there over the years. Jim looking bored checking his phone was probably the highlight for me.

Never checked out Kiwi farms. I googled it once and it sounded like gay and fake "disruptor" shit for teens, like 4chan and every post I've seem here confirms that. Picking on autists is the easiest and lowest form of comedy. I get that some people need to be taken down a peg, like that Fat author, but hiding behind a keyboard and swatting people is about the gayest thing I ever heard of and I went to public school in the UK.
"that Fat author"

Excuse me?!

He has a fucking name.

That's MISTER Stephen King to you!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Chris Hardwick

Now that one I don't remember at all.

I have no problem with the guy, I've only heard one comment over here about him from a wanderer in the entertainment industry, and it was relatively positive, he was a behind the scene fella from his Singled Out days.

I had no clue he rolled with our kind of humour.

HeyItsVos

Yeah, he did an AA Show on his birthday where he came off as such a fanboy that it was genuinely embarrassing to the point that they asked him if he was drunk.
I remember Iseman was making too many references. Reminded me of Patrice talking about O&A fans coming to his shows. He was happy for the support, but they needed to calm down with just blurting out shit from the radio show.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I remember Iseman was making too many references. Reminded me of Patrice talking about O&A fans coming to his shows. He was happy for the support, but they needed to calm down with just blurting out shit from the radio show.
"Hey everyone....how you doing tonight?".

"IT'S RAINING STUFF!!!! PATRICE!!!! PATRICE!!! IT'S RAINING STUFF!!!!".