• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what do we think Nana and Missy Muscles are doing for for Thanksgiving?

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Dumbasses - MM has landed in NY!

Screenshot_20231120-101556-X2.png
looks like the SC McMansion is ripe for robbin

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Right now Missy is eating a lot of dark meat with yogurt squirting to add flavor.

Nana is at his older brother’s house drinking the food money away with the crypt keeper, while the kids go hungry, and bro Joe himself playing at a retirement home for left over thanksgiving paste to provide for his family.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Im sure Missy is thrilled that she gets to suck some old crusty guys dick and stare at his new zipper chest for the next few days.

When is the last time they have been in the same room? I dont think she saw him after the surgery. Missy Muscles has a free house in South Carolina while Nana is staying in a one star hotel in NYC. Nana is afraid to throw her out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When is the last time they have been in the same room? I dont think she saw him after the surgery. Missy Muscles has a free house in South Carolina while Nana is staying in a one star hotel in NYC. Nana is afraid to throw her out.
Im pretty sure she did visit briefly after his surgery. At this point I think she gets squatters rights even if Ant finds his backbone and tries to kick her out.

Forum Clout
Im pretty sure she did visit briefly after his surgery. At this point I think she gets squatters rights even if Ant finds his backbone and tries to kick her out.
Remember Dani was allowed by law to "squat" in Nana's apartment in the city for a while after he was arrested for assaulting her. She moved out not long after she was paid what we can only assume was a big settlement/hush money payout from him.

Manbody Missy is a psycho so he's probably terrified to tell her to pack her shit and move out. That girl doesn't want to have to get a real job. She's definitely not going anywhere without a payout bigger than Dani's and you know that pisses off his mooch brother and sister.