so we're more pro-Putin on these forms, right?

G

I mean we use "human shields" as a term...Ukraine is a "nation shield".
"Meat shields"
img_1610.jpg

G

Yes, but I still suggested my Ukie coworker blast the Ukie national anthem for the benefit of the Russian welders who were working near us yesterday. He grinned like a madman, downed tools and drank tea until it was over. Good start to the morning tobehonestwitcha

Count me down as a Ukie. Anyone who bought into that 5'4 faggot actually being le KGB killer taekwondo champion deserves to watch Putin eat his balls failing to conquer to what amounted to farmland. I couldn't give a care if it's the (((Globalists))) cheating to win.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Count me down as a Ukie. Anyone who bought into that 5'4 faggot actually being le KGB killer taekwondo champion deserves to watch Putin eat his balls failing to conquer to what amounted to farmland. I couldn't give a care if it's the (((Globalists))) cheating to win.
You really think without the use of US intelligence and equipment that Ukraine would stand a chance?

Please don't tell me you're that retarded.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You really think without the use of US intelligence and equipment that Ukraine would stand a chance?

Please don't tell me you're that retarded.
You really think I said anything close to that anywhere in that post?

I also don't think it's smart to blame "muh intel" for those dumb cocksuckers not even being able to keep tanks and body armor, so good job there, Slavshits.