• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So was Fez pretending to be in love with Dawn Cumia?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's definitely a different paced show. Wait until you get to when Fez figures out he created the character that he really is and can't decide if he's Fez or Todd. Then he says he wants to be Fez not Todd and Ron reminds him that Fez isn't real. Just absolutely nuts. I know a lot of that show was a work but there was some real insanity playing out live on the air.
Where does one start with R&F? I’ve been trying to get into them for a while and have a few shows saved but I always feel like i’m out of the loop. Help a brothaman out.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Where does one start with R&F? I’ve been trying to get into them for a while and have a few shows saved but I always feel like i’m out of the loop. Help a brothaman out.
This may be controversial but I'd say skip WNEW and WJFK and go straight to when they started on XM in 2005. I'm a huge R&F fan but WNEW shows are kind of tedious to me

Forum Clout
I always suggest the OnA crossovers, the best of which usually involve black Earl and how he was useless when he worked for them. Try Earl hangs pictures, then move into Earl and east side Dave, like earls grandmother

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The best part of his Dawn Cumia phase was Ron throwing drops of Fez's gay statements from the sound board over Fezzie's musical tribute to Dawn, resulting in Fez pinching Ron in retaliation.

"... Why did you pinch me?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP?" "But why did you pinch me?" "Well why didn't you stop?" I loved that one.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
The best part of his Dawn Cumia phase was Ron throwing drops of Fez's gay statements from the sound board over Fezzie's musical tribute to Dawn, resulting in Fez pinching Ron in retaliation.

"... Why did you pinch me?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP?" "But why did you pinch me?" "Well why didn't you stop?" I loved that one.
"Hit me if your mad. Don't pinch me like a fucking retard."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I think the Midnight Rider saga is a great starting point. Not in chronological terms, just as an introduction.
I love Dave as a radio personality but I found that to be about 10 hours too long. I’d start with YouTube clips about him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I remember Gavin talking about Dawn's ass for several minutes during his show. Saying how nice it was etc.

This was all on Anthony's network and I believe he was there as Gavin lusted over it.

Bizarre shit
It was a recurring bit(?) where he would always say she had the nicest ass.

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
Fun fact: they did that bit twice. Once on WNEW, once on XM. God I'm so fucking autistic.

They did this many times, annually, especially if they had changed stations. Sometimes had the same conversations verbatim as if they never had them before.

Ignore the other guy who said XM and go listen to WNEW and WJFK. Starting with XM is like watching a movie 50 minutes in and expecting it to go somewhere. Terrible suggestion.

They would start a segment with an innocuous news story or typical call-in topic like "what's your favorite ice cream" that would gradually devolve into madness and abortion jokes. If you can stomach a bunch of 9/11 boomer talk, I always say the 9/11 shows are good starting point because you lived through it, and get to hear them react to something you're aware of.