• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So was Fez pretending to be in love with Dawn Cumia?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
He was just trying to make Anthony jealous. Fun fact, Anthony once stole a pair of Dawn's panties from the hamper... and then that night... he came like an animal!
A fun fact to that fun fact, it was soaked in their fathers cum, which was why it drove Anthony wild like a retard on coke.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Hahaha yeah, so fucking catty sounded. He really up played his gayness I think with his speech. I’d have liked to hear how he sounded in real life. I assumed it was a bit of a Gilbert situation.
I made a post about this on the Ron and Fez subreddit asking about this. As far as I can tell and from what Ron has said, he did talk in a gay voice off air but played it up for the radio. I believe his voice after he got depressed and stopped doing the "Fez character" is close to his natural speaking voice. There is also a clip of him from when he was on the Ron and Ron show talking to Elegant Eliot Offen and he sounds more baritone (this is I believe in 'Let the Puppies Breathe') I called his phone drunkenly a few months before he died and his voice-mail message was "This is Todd Hillier" in the super gay voice.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I made a post about this on the Ron and Fez subreddit asking about this. As far as I can tell and from what Ron has said, he did talk in a gay voice off air but played it up for the radio. I believe his voice after he got depressed and stopped doing the "Fez character" is close to his natural speaking voice. There is also a clip of him from when he was on the Ron and Ron show talking to Elegant Eliot Offen and he sounds more baritone (this is I believe in 'Let the Puppies Breathe') I called his phone drunkenly a few months before he died and his voice-mail message was "This is Todd Hillier" in the super gay voice.
I haven’t gotten to when he stopped doing the character but I’m looking forward to it. I’ve just been going through clips and random full shows for a while. It’s more of a chill listen than OnA who were always so angry and starting fawkin radio wars. Please waste the first 1.5 hours of a show taking about ratings and irrelevant radio shows.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I haven’t gotten to when he stopped doing the character but I’m looking forward to it. I’ve just been going through clips and random full shows for a while. It’s more of a chill listen than OnA who were always so angry and starting fawkin radio wars. Please waste the first 1.5 hours of a show taking about ratings and irrelevant radio shows.
It's definitely a different paced show. Wait until you get to when Fez figures out he created the character that he really is and can't decide if he's Fez or Todd. Then he says he wants to be Fez not Todd and Ron reminds him that Fez isn't real. Just absolutely nuts. I know a lot of that show was a work but there was some real insanity playing out live on the air.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
It's definitely a different paced show. Wait until you get to when Fez figures out he created the character that he really is and can't decide if he's Fez or Todd. Then he says he wants to be Fez not Todd and Ron reminds him that Fez isn't real. Just absolutely nuts. I know a lot of that show was a work but there was some real insanity playing out live on the air.
I’ve gotten to a lot of shows where he wasn’t talking much because I like Dave a lot and started with a lot of his clips. Fez was a great sniper when he wouldn’t contribute much.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I’ve gotten to a lot of shows where he wasn’t talking much because I like Dave a lot and started with a lot of his clips. Fez was a great sniper when he wouldn’t contribute much.
I think he was funny right up till the end, he just lost his confidence. (Ron no selling or mocking every word out of his mouth didn't help)

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
At least he got to retire on his own terms unlike OnA.
There are a lot of people who think that it wasn't necessarily his choice to retire--he seemed to to think the Ron and Fez show would go on in the last Jason Nash fight just days before he made his announcement. Also Sam Robert's once made a reference on Skanks to Fez getting fired. That's all speculation though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
There are a lot of people who think that it wasn't necessarily his choice to retire--he seemed to to think the Ron and Fez show would go on in the last Jason Nash fight just days before he made his announcement. Also Sam Robert's once made a reference on Skanks to Fez getting fired. That's all speculation though.
Definitely tough to tell what was a work or not. Earl’s entire existence seemed like a bit and he quit in the same fashion. Sam and Opie always seemed like they were doing a bit in regard to Fez.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Definitely tough to tell what was a work or not. Earl’s entire existence seemed like a bit and he quit in the same fashion. Sam and Opie always seemed like they were doing a bit in regard to Fez.
During Opie's "tribute" to Fez he did mention that it got weird toward to the end. Plus there was the matter of Fez tweeting for the first time in 7 years to celebrate Opie's firing. Maybe it was a bit that Opie didn't even get. I remember he played the laugh track over Fez's retirement announcement. I think probably Fez didn't hate Opie but Opie is legitimatey crazy now and wouldn't know the difference. During Jim and Sam's tribute Sam made it seem like everything involving him was a bit.