• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So wait, comedians had to wait before they were allowed to enter the studio and be on the show?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
How many times did Patrice just start talking as he walked into the room and Opie had to tell him to get to the mic? The comedians treated it like they were just having a casual conversation, but that doesn’t translate over to broadcasting seamlessly.
I’m aggravated just reading about it. Working with fuckups who fuck up like they’re getting paid to do it is the worst. None of these guys ever matured in any way.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I’m aggravated just reading about it. Working with fuckups who fuck up like they’re getting paid to do it is the worst. None of these guys ever matured in any way.
No disrespect, but I can't figure out if you ever listened to da show. I've seen some of your posts about Ant and shit, but you also said you found this place through KF. Terry also seems to think you're a female for some reason.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
No disrespect, but I can't figure out if you ever listened to da show.
No, I posted in another thread today that I knew of the show but it was on during years my family lived overseas. I’ve listened to clips but never had daily access and don’t have the patience to listen to full episode archives.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I guess most people would put them on as background noise.
Yeah I can imagine listening while cleaning the house, if that was one of my chores. I actually really enjoy time spent without any audio stimulation. If a podcaster I love has on a guest I love, I’ll just play it back at 1.5 or 2x speed while cooking dinner. I need fewer inputs in my life, not more.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Eh I see it both ways. Clearly you can't have Patrice barging in like the Kool-Aid Man and interrupting the segment, but I vaguely recall Louis CK & DiPaolo waiting 45+ minutes outside and it's like come on Opie. Wrap up whatever you're talking about and get the comic in, especially considering how you had to make them wake up early and shit. The Opster definitely was playing little powergames with his "we'll get to you when we get to you".

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Eh I see it both ways. Clearly you can't have Patrice barging in like the Kool-Aid Man and interrupting the segment, but I vaguely recall Louis CK & DiPaolo waiting 45+ minutes outside and it's like come on Opie. Wrap up whatever you're talking about and get the comic in, especially considering how you had to make them wake up early and shit. The Opster definitely was playing little powergames with his "we'll get to you when we get to you".
Are you suggesting Opie didn’t prepare a perfectly calibrated run of show prior to broadcast?