• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So wait a minute... None of you here ever thought Anthony was gay pre-Sue?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet. It's been fun being back on the road again, and it was an eventful little trip getting here to Cléon for my concert tonight. I'm sure I've missed something.

But being here in France amongst this very distinct accent, my mind began to wander to something I never considered before: I came into O&A later than most of you, probably just before the whole Sue Lightning fiasco. And while I thought it at the time, it never really mattered to me, so it didn't cross my mind again until early this morning during my perusing: I always figured Anthony was bi or gay, and the reason was his fucking voice.

Sure, the projection of how he's a man's man is Closet Case 101, but what is remotely masculine about his voice, his laugh, his body language? All pre-Compound, even. Did anyone here have a clue early on?

Just asking questions, is all. Got time to kill before the stage, and I've missed you big lugs.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
His book contains a lot of interesting tidbits. I bet you anything there were guys involved with those 3sums he talks about with his first wife.
Anthony's divorce settlement ultimately turned out be 7 figures, because only at that price, he got her to sign a NDA, so that she wouldn't reveal to the court (public record) certain private information about them...

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The most obvious tell for me, which infuriates me, is the disgusting faggoty soft child like baby girl voice he puts on and soft language.

“okayyyy timeee for breakfeeee” (breakfast)
“Let’s take a breaky I’m hungy” (break hungry)
“Time to eat my sammich” (sandwich)

It goes on and on.

I hate it more than his pedo shit. I find it so gross when women speak like that, but a fucking 55 year old man… fucking fruit cake ass nigga is so obviously gay.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
His book contains a lot of interesting tidbits. I bet you anything there were guys involved with those 3sums he talks about with his first wife.
This is something I 100% agree on. He agreed to a close door one million dollar settlement with his wife because he didn’t want the press to learn about their sex life, primarily the threesomes. Why would a “shock jock” fucking two women at once be something worth hiding?

Tony was at best watching men fuck his wife. At worst he was massaging their balls while they buried it.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Another gay kid assumed he wanted to do gay stuff in the tree-fort. He knew the queer inside Anthony.

Listeners were constantly bombarded with all the guests talking up his masculinity and they all acted like he was slaying puss nightly. Next thing you know he's awkwardly "friends" with a young tranny prostitute who looks exactly like his stated preferred body-type.

In hindsight it seems obvious. If anyone on the show suspected, I think it was like the Bill Cobsy loves to rape situation where nobody said anything because nobody else had said anything.