So there’s a Beer League YouTube show without Artie now averaging about a thousand views per episode

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

Hang it up, bro.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Nobody asked for this
My only theory is that they get banned for 15 years at the end of Artie’s movie. I think it’s been 15 years, that sounds right but why didn’t you just do it earlier and pretend it’s been 15 years? There’s zero chance Artie appears in this and I hope he sues this dildo.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
My only theory is that they get banned for 15 years at the end of Artie’s movie. I think it’s been 15 years, that sounds right but why didn’t you just do it earlier and pretend it’s been 15 years? There’s zero chance Artie appears in this and I hope he sues this dildo.
Episode 2 is entitled “Where’s Artie?” Compound Media should sue for copyright infringement.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Honestly I love Beer League and I think a sequel would be hilarious after this long but I don’t think this is the way to do it.
I like it too and think it’s gets too much shit. For a low budget independent movie it isn’t bad for what it is and at least LOOKS like a movie. There’s tons of low budget independent movies that picture / cinematography wise look like complete shit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I like it too and think it’s gets too much shit. For a low budget independent movie it isn’t bad for what it is and at least LOOKS like a movie. There’s tons of low budget independent movies that picture / cinematography wise look like complete shit.
The only thing I don’t understand about it is how it didn’t do better because Artie was on Stern at the time. It’s way funnier thanPrivate Parts in my opinion . “When I was in the joint I used to FUCK guys bigger than you.” “Wait a second, did Dirk say he used to fuck guys?”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The only thing I don’t understand about it is how it didn’t do better because Artie was on Stern at the time. It’s way funnier thanPrivate Parts in my opinion . “When I was in prison I used to FUCK guys bigger than you.” “Wait a second, did Duke say he used to fuck guys?”
Yeah I didn’t get that either, it was talked about when Stern was still huge on FM and at the start of the Sirius move. You’ve got wack packers who make money from doing cameo videos and other tacky shit but the fans didn’t come out for Artie? If I remember the movie “Beer Fest” was about the same time as Beer League.