SO SO SO SHOVING MY FACE IN A MAN'S ASSHOLE MAKES ME GAY?

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
suck it redditard.png

Why is Dawn’s husband’s last name Bond but she and her son are Costello? Based on pics it looks like he’s been around since Warren was born. Is there a backstory here or does he, like his brother-in-laws, just prefer to use a pseudonym online?
If I remember correctly it's a blend of Hugh Hefner and James Bond. Brother Slow's stupid online nickname is "James Hefner" which is James Bond and Hugh Hefner.

Faggots, basically.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If I remember correctly it's a blend of Hugh Hefner and James Bond. Brother Slow's stupid online nickname is "James Hefner" which is James Bond and Hugh Hefner.

Faggots, basically.
I see. Thanks for the explanation. When I saw the name Hugh Bond with his pale skin and 1972 haircut, I thought maybe he was just a certain type of British musician. Sounds like he’s a garden variety guinea.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Why is Dawn’s husband’s last name Bond but she and her son are Costello? Based on pics it looks like he’s been around since Warren was born. Is there a backstory here or does he, like his brother-in-laws, just prefer to use a pseudonym online?
You mean Fat Opie? He looks just like regular Opie, only much much heavier.