So Mexico just beat Puerto Rico in World Baseball Classic.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
tenor.gif

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Can't win em all.
When I was in Pony League our team went 19-1.

That one loss was our championship game and I remember my coach saying those exact words to a bunch of 16 year olds who were crying like a bunch of bitches.

He was actually very proud of us and was a fantastic coach. It was the best baseball team I ever played with. Every game we won by at least 4 runs and we lost that championship game by almost 10 runs.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER

That one loss was our championship game and I remember my coach saying those exact words to a bunch of 16 year olds who were crying like a bunch of bitches.

He was actually very proud of us and was a fantastic coach. It was the best baseball team I ever played with. Every game we won by at least 4 runs and we lost that championship game by almost 10 runs.
Small hands, that was your fuckin' problem...

G

I remember giving that speech.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember giving that speech.
You were a great coach. I know that I mouthed off a few times at your constant drilling but now that I'm older I totally understand you did it to make us the team we were. I'm also sorry for denting the hood of your 1996 Chevy Blazer when I accidentally dropped the equipment bag on it from the 2nd floor porch of your house.

aRTie #27

G

You were a great coach. I know that I mouthed off a few times at your constant drilling but now that I'm older I totally understand you did it to make us the team we were. I'm also sorry for denting the hood of your 1996 Chevy Blazer when I accidentally dropped the equipment bag on it from the 2nd floor porch of your house.

aRTie #27
You were young and I was green. What can I say. Not to mention Chevy cars are gay and faggot. You did both of us both a favor. You’re a good kid. You’re a good kid.

G

Good. Puerto Ricans are too full of themselves and would have been insufferable if they'd have won that "classic" which has been taking place all the way back since 2006.

Artie seems like a good egg tho. You don't strike me as a guy to spend 500 bucks to get some sunglasses,jewelry, and lines shaved in your eyebrows while you have 3 kids on food stamps who won't learn how to read English or Spanish.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
They scored 4 runs in the first inning and then danced around like faggots celebrating their victory for the rest of the game. PR is always stacked so better luck in 4 years, Artie.

What a catch by Arozarena though. I thought for sure they tied the game when he connected.