• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So... Have we forget about Dre?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
tumblr_nkjfizN8Xf1rblxsdo1_400.gif

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Those type of fellas, the Razzledosh, P-Titty, socratesx (or whatever the fuck) they seem to just disappear

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I just assumed he found some real world stuff to do and didn't mess around with this place anymore.

People who don't post here aren't the weird ones, believe me.

G

My tummy hurts whenever I think RapistWithHIV might be gone but then I see him rib something and I'm ok again. If one of his videos pops up on my YouTube recommendations, I always watch.

[MEDIA=youtube]F9B40_ZGDq8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]7Iz4YOIThMs[/MEDIA]

Snake

Forum Clout
My tummy hurts whenever I think RapistWithHIV might be gone but then I see him rib something and I'm ok again. If one of his videos pops up on my YouTube recommendations, I always watch.

That video with him and Mayr, he looks like some gay hell demon out of Dante's Inferno.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That Nigga Dre is MY Nigga Dre. He knows Vigoda loves him.

I've been absent a lot more because I got busy with work and found a woman whose company I actually enjoy, so I take shorter/less shits and never want to have to explain what this place is so I just stay off my phone around her. Perhaps Dre found a badass gal he likes doing stuff with.

Also Ray Wilson is not Dre. Ray Wilson is Ray fucking Wilson and I don't think you niggers understand how badly it will irreversibly damage my psyche to know that Ray Wilson is not in fact Ray Wilson.