So brave.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Lol they call it a moon crew but they won't be landing on the surface of the moon, just hovering over it.

They certainly made sure the crew was diverse and that NASA isn't racist OR sexist.

I am disappointed that there isn't a handicapped person.

Guess they still havent learned from the Challenger

7B995466-C7A1-4F21-9ACF-01595F92A438.jpeg

Toast

Lol they call it a moon crew but they won't be landing on the surface of the moon, just hovering over it.

They certainly made sure the crew was diverse and that NASA isn't racist OR sexist.

Which ones the tranny? Gotta have an alphabet person represented.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I’d love to shit on conspiracy theory faggots but it is pretty fucking weird that this shit is so difficult 55 years after we already did it with .1% of the computing power of a cell phone…
Or we didn't.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Or we didn't.

1661802138971577.jpg

G

Or we didn't.

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.geschichteinchronologie.com/atmosphaerenfahrt/fact06-Challenger-crash-fake-1986.html[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/Y98iiQrnOVZz/[/URL]
Yes this is the kind of shit I’m talking about. Sure the dead astronauts are just working at colleges in the US and no one noticed.

Toast

Or we didn't.

So the Nasa one...If these people are alive and well, has no one thought to go up to them with a camera and be like what the fuck bro? or are the MIB guys flashing everyone who approaches them?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
So the Nasa one...If these people are alive and well, has no one thought to go up to them with a camera and be like what the fuck bro? or are the MIB guys flashing everyone who approaches them?
I don't know and really don't care tbhwy.

Perhaps the bullshit space shuttle endeavorrrrr gimmick was up due to technical advances catching up and deboonking of the space hoax was imminent.

Perhaps the jews decided it was time to siphon that $ straight to israel and niggers and bypass the smoke and mirrors.

I'm a simple goyim without access to all the government psyops details.

The same government that will shut your life down and try to force vaxaids on you while sending billions to jewkraine while they can't put up a mexican fence in 100 years was probably not truthful about rah rah 'murica spaceman spiff we're #1 and we have to use Elon now because we can't get to space as a country anymore?

My tinfoil hat fawkin shorted out.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Too bad I’m a nobody and have no authority. Id use this launch to make an example out of Pig, like back in ancient or medieval times. Before launch he’d be stood up on a stage and have to say he finds Norm funny, he’s at least a 42 inch waist, and he’s obese. Finally, he must admit he owes Quasi.

Then, after he does that, I have him strapped to the rocket and he’s shot off into the atmosphere