*SNIFF*

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

winnahisme.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
What the fuck? I always defended this nigga. Now he turns his back on all of us because Dougie (RIP) and Snake hurt his feelings?
I know, right? I was getting all kinds of shit for trying to dampen down the Dan hate and just because I didn't like him leeching listens from PCJ's death and did a few "Dan/reference" gags this potato nigger turns his back. If I'm not at least 8th favorite then we're fuckin' done!

G

I know, right? I was getting all kinds of shit for trying to dampen down the Dan hate and just because I didn't like him leeching listens from PCJ's death and did a few "Dan/reference" gags this potato nigger turns his back. If I'm not at least 8th favorite then we're fuckin' done!
I'm finishing up a screenplay that's loosely based on Owen A forum's drama. I'm hoping that when it's complete you'll slip it to our friend with the foot fetish.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
What the fuck? I always defended this nigga. Now he turns his back on all of us because Dougie (RIP) and Snake hurt his feelings?
Yeah up until this shit I would've been cool with him coming back had he taken his beating like a brothaman. This is just pathetic. If pat posting leaves this much of a void in your life then just make an alt and lurk. It's like he went from working for the Gambinos to this fuckin pygmy thing out in jersey.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

I made a post couple hours ago about Patrick ass-raping him like Jodie Foster in the Accused.