• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

*SNIFF*

G

View attachment 51399

I don't spend my whole day on this Pat, I typically spend around 20 minutes (except the day that PCJ died, I'll admit I went a bit overboard that day. It's how I grieve). You're right though, the hardest part is finding people with contact forms, but I've recently found a gold mine. Most sex workers have contact forms as well. Here's a lil' taste:

View attachment 51398

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.zurilove.com/connect[/URL]

View attachment 51400
View attachment 51401
View attachment 51402
thank you for shattering my ribs on a continual basis, you inspire us all brotherman

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I'm guessing that someone tweeted her the Rosa Parks image:

rp.png

The mileage we've gotten off that one photoshopped image is fucking insane.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
You have no talent, you're not doing anything. You pretend to be Patrick's fat, disgusting wife on contact forms. That's your bit. You call a black woman a shit-colored niglet. That's your bit. Low energy. No eriginality. You bring nothing to the table, you're... you're low quality... probably never been laid in your life. I never liked you anyway, good screenshots though.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Add some more flags to your account, you pandering cunt. God is real, and I pray for you to receive painful, untreatable ovarian cancer. "They're monsters", says the unfuckable cunt who knowingly injected her faggot kids with poison for social media clout, and entertains the tranny kid's mental illness. I hope that they die before she does.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Unsecured forms, hooker child. It's all your fault Niki is getting texted.
I'm guessing that someone tweeted her the Rosa Parks image:

View attachment 51442

The mileage we've gotten off that one photoshopped image is fucking insane.
My favorite park is that they always say "hey, this white asshole is flipping off the Rosa Parks Memorial" without realizing that that shit's not even a thing to begin with. Just delightful in every way.