Small Female Cop Tries To Arrest A Man For Riding His Bike On A Sidewalk

wwawd

• niggers should behave

• dumb cunt

• should apply for Flávia Cleaning Service

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
i got a ticket for that once too when i was a teenage, it was like 30$ and had to spent the whole morning waiting in court. 2 grown ass men actually hid behind some bushes trying to trap people, very brave of em
I got a $60 ticket for cutting across train tracks on the way to school because it cut like 10 minutes off my walk. The guy who fined me wasn't a normal cop either, it was like the railways private police. I lost my shit on the fat old fuck. He got a bunch of people that day and every single one called him a useless old faggot and told him to get out of the car and get knocked out. He just sat his fat ass in there and rolled up the window and drove away.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I got a $60 ticket for cutting across train tracks on the way to school because it cut like 10 minutes off my walk. The guy who fined me wasn't a normal cop either, it was like the railways private police. I lost my shit on the fat old fuck. He got a bunch of people that day and every single one called him a useless old faggot and told him to get out of the car and get knocked out. He just sat his fat ass in there and rolled up the window and drove away.
how'd you get a ticket then?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
how'd you get a ticket then?
He just drove up to everyone and just did it all on his ass from the car. One kid just ran and the guy didn't even go after him at all. I was calm up until he gave me the ticket because I'd been stopped by the actual cops there before and gave another kid's info and they were always just like "try to stay off the tracks. It's dangerous. Have a good day." So I was expecting a warning.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Sure he wasn't transit police? They have full police authority wherever there's a bus or train line. I learned the hard in Boston where I drove off from one thinking they were security guards, but no. Just regular Boston police with jurisdiction along bus routes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Sure he wasn't transit police? They have full police authority wherever there's a bus or train line. I learned the hard in Boston where I drove off from one thinking they were security guards, but no. Just regular Boston police with jurisdiction along bus routes.
It probably was something like that. I don't doubt he was a cop, but he was so old it seemed like a commissionaire job or something. I remember the car had the CN Rail logo on the door but it was a regular Crown Vic interceptor.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I had to laugh when the policeman ran up and put his hands around the nog's throat. American police is retardedly violent.
Just somewhat curious: what do they do in India? Just politely ask you to move to the other side of the street to defecate?

This black dude was like 3 seconds away from annihilating the mini-latina

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
Just somewhat curious: what do they do in India? Just politely ask you to move to the other side of the street to defecate?

This black dude was like 3 seconds away from annihilating the mini-latina
The black guy just ran his mouth in an annoying fashion. He didn't seem violent to me.

And even if he had annihilated the latina, it would have been her own fault. :mel_sm: You know that.