Sissy paul wearing a wrist brace with his formal wear at worldcon

G

When Paul started being posted here I wanted people to stop being he was too creepy and not funny.

But now I am fascinated how someone can be so creepy with no self awareness.
This was the asshole who came up with the DMCA violation bullshit that Tomlinson and the cow abused the old subs into extinction with. Nice creating a bigger enemy, stupid. And stay away from children, you vile animal.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1665617957936.png

View attachment 70431
These two things together about killed me. What is he doing? What the fuck is he doing?
So MAPs have MPAs, sounds about right.

View attachment 70431
These two things together about killed me. What is he doing? What the fuck is he doing?
Pedophiles are more likely to be left handed.

Patrick is left handed.

Although it's not exactly strong evidence, I'm comfortable saying he's a pedophile.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Pedophiles are more likely to be left handed.

Patrick is left handed.

Although it's not exactly strong evidence, I'm comfortable saying he's a pedophile.
Good news: Lefties tend to live significantly shorter lives than right-handed people. Patsy looks like he’s on his way (never too early for my liking) to his grave. He could play the title character in Porky’s easily; though he’d have to have Oscar-winning talent to convincingly play even a moderately successful person.

FE461DD5-7C8C-403E-AC75-B085230BAFCD.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
View attachment 70431
30236354_1.jpg