SiriusXM just paid $100 million for this...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I heard about it from my 30 year old sister. Will Arnett is hilarious in plenty of shit but this is not something to listen to.
I think that's why people like these actor podcasts. "I liked him on that show!" Just because they can recite funny lines doesn't mean they're funny in conversation or have any opinions of value. They might on certain subjects, but probably not.

It's like hearing that my idiot uncle who considers himself funny because he's memorized a million dirty jokes got a radio show. The guy never just has a funny thought, it's all stupid fucking Little Johnny jokes that take five minutes to tell and have a shitty punchline.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I think that's why people like these actor podcasts. "I liked him on that show!" Just because they can recite funny lines doesn't mean they're funny in conversation or have any opinions of value. They might on certain subjects, but probably not.

It's like hearing that my idiot uncle who considers himself funny because he's memorized a million dirty jokes got a radio show. The guy never just has a funny thought, it's all stupid fucking Little Johnny jokes that take five minutes to tell and have a shitty punchline.
Harrison Ford and Bobby DeNero both are great actors but are mumbling bores otherwise