SiriusXM just paid $100 million for this...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
100 fucking million. For a podcast i’ve NEVER heard of. From faggot actors I would NEVER want to hear from. What kind of scheme are they running? Seriously. How do they just have disposable money to throw at content like this. Even if you have a billion subscribers you can’t possibly even have 1/50 of people listening to just ONE of the products. I just dont understand.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
So it’s a three year deal but they get the back archives and Sirius subscribers get the episodes a week early. New episodes still get released on every platform later on. That’s retarded. They also bought three other podcasts on that “network” as well.

It's almost identical to their Amazon deal. SXM, like Amazon, has full rights to their global ad sales. Spotify and others do the same shit with Rogan.

They are signed to CAA, so I wonder how much of a stake they have in it.

The company is registered out of Delaware with a pass through in CA where they obviously live. Smart move.

100 fucking million. For a podcast i’ve NEVER heard of. From faggot actors I would NEVER want to hear from. What kind of scheme are they running? Seriously. How do they just have disposable money to throw at content like this. Even if you have a billion subscribers you can’t possibly even have 1/50 of people listening to just ONE of the products. I just dont understand.
I hate Jason Bateman he must've sucked Harvey Weinstein's asshole or something

A lot of hack radio stations that are on regular radio do this stuff. Put 3 celebrities together who have some "name value" and just let em' do radio. It rarely works and given that these guys best video is only 337k views I'd suggest that it isn't worth the 100 million dollars unless other numbers are significantly higher.

What kind of scheme are they running?
I think SXM radios are standard in a lot of US-sold cars, so I guess they can claim to have access to x number of people (even though they probably just listen to podcasts), & sell ads on that number.
I don't know if this one will be paywalled, but I assume they try to sell the monthly fee to the otherwise captive in-car listeners, so they try getting as many celebs as poss' to appeal to the masses.