• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Single male, 45, should I let my daughter's (14) female friend (14) stay overnight?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
I don't understand, are you looking for tips on where to hide the bodies? You know the FBI checks this site on the reg right?
Shit like this is partially why I'm questioning my choice to sign up here (among other things). Borderline weirdo posts like this will be a catalyst for bad shit to come for the rest of us who get entangled when most are here to just engage in a good racist, misogynist ribbing every now and then for sheer amusements sake.

Plus the potential doxing lawsuit post the other day by the Admin. πŸ€”

Probably gonna "YOUR MOM'S BOX" from here pretty soon.

"It's been fun, it's been funny." -Billy ✑️ Crystal

Last edited:

HR@PaneraBread

They firin' rockets into who's ass?
β€Ž
β€Ž
This is the 2nd time you done this, you are taking a fucking risk, buddy

Edit: For reference, take all of OPs OP and copypaste into your searchbar and you will see that you've been had

Edit2: Again, we don't wanna get a "bitwrecker" vibe, but you're going a little close to the edge of the forest

Edit3: Fuck this this bit has legs

Last edited: