• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Single male, 45, should I let my daughter's (14) female friend (14) stay overnight?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Just want some opinions. She has her friends over during the day, but I'm being nagged to let one of them stay overnight. I don't really feel comfortable with it, being a single male. I've said no at the moment but now she's sulking!

Am I overthinking this?

The same friend wanted to stay over a few weeks back, and her father apparently said no at the time because he didn't really know me, which is fair enough.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't really feel comfortable with it, being a single male.
Man what the hell lol….first you post about likable serial killers and then you clarify you can’t be around a 14 year old because you might be tempted. I would say get some help but when I say that i mean the business end of a shotgun , not therapy.