simperville dan, clearly not bothered, lets members know they no longer exist to him

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
GjtPAwN (1).jpeg

Your low energy, mediocre talentless hacks!

G

Why the ever loving fuck would you give anybody here dox or want to be friends outside of here? Holy shit.

When did everybody get so fucking soft and stupid?
Dan just needed his social, checking account, routing number, and the pin to his life alert to verify it was truly Boomia.
It was relevant to who I am personality wise. It's benign enough as I don't care if the pig finally names me nothing will happen. I live outside the USA have little to no social media presence and when working do contract work now. It was important to explain i wasn't bullshitting about who I was. I'm not such a pussy to fear that stuff. but sure I can develop trust and have it violated as I did, but he won't doxx me. I guess he only saves chivalry for fat, barren, faux white nationalists lol. Or in the alternative it was all a bit, it was to me, but I think I got that wrong lol.

G

The guy spoke with me for hours, I let him have my dox for clarity on where I come from, he did his sperg out on me and called my kid fat too, despite having previously said making friends here is possible and that some things should be off limits. I don't think it's a bit he's pissy because nobody likes this flack, but he had an opportunity to diffuse it when it was aimed at me and I played along on what I thought was a bit and it turned out not. I like the podcast most of the time, he has some talent for it, but you can't do the hangups, the hate on KF, then bash me for fucking with them, and not be consistent. I'd suggest he show a little humility and be honest rather than abrasive and say the infighting is getting to frequent and let's focus on Pat and the Cumias, but he can't drag his management brain to say that. Quite frankly the fun here is now different, I preferred it before, but I adapt to the current situation, he should too.
You are speaking rationally and maintaining consistency...The call outs changed things for the worse, but I didn't like when Dan berated you and you had to deal with a barrage from kiwi and here too.

This is all some Greek Aesops' fables shit, Pandora's Box or sumptin. Comical but embedded with deep lessons.

G

You are speaking rationally and maintaining consistency...The call outs changed things for the worse, but I didn't like when Dan berated you and you had to deal with a barrage from kiwi and here too.

This is all some Greek Aesops' fables shit, Pandora's Box or sumptin. Comical but embedded with deep lessons.
Exactly I still can't believe anybody was worried about my bomb threat text, least of all Dan, I think he ran with the Kiwi Fags and their stupid assessment. They let this out and now they're being consumed by their own stupidity.