• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Signs that a movie is going to be terrible.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Bruce Willis is an interesting case - he once said in a press junket interview that he loves acting, and hates the marketing. That's the theory why he does these straight to video movies now where he's only on set for a few days and he's gone, with no commitment to selling the film - that, and he has more time with his family that way.

The movies are complete shit, but I admire his choice. I don't like giving interviews either. Often it's the same questions with the slightest difference to them, and in order to not bore myself, I have to answer it differently every time. That's the bitch of marketing though: you sell yourself, every tour, every album, every time. I'm kind of jealous of Bruce Willis in that respect.

Switching over to Cage though, the consensus I've heard from the movie types here in Europe: he can be crazy method, and weird as hell, but he gives EVERYTHING to the film in his performance. It's not like Willis who sleepwalks; Cage will give max effort to every role, whether it's "Leaving Las Vegas" or whatever SyFy TV movie he signed up for. And once in a while, he'll stumble into something brilliant, like "Pig". Gosia bawled like a baby when that movie ended, and she practically fought me over watching it.

Also, kudos to @SoloJoeAcousticShow on the Marvel joke - beat me to it.
Bruce Willis really just got fed up with all the Hollywood bullshit

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
jKQL10431797.jpg
Norm?

G

Horribly shitty actor and unfortunately he and I grew up in the same neighborhood in Philadelphia so he's like lauded as a hero in Philly, even though his movies fucking stink on ice.

Attachments

• Kevin_Hart_2014_(cropped_2).jpg
    Kevin_Hart_2014_(cropped_2).jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 1