[Sigh]

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I'm a Jets fan and I hate Brady far less than this pigger. I had to watch this guy kick my team in the dick twice a year for two decades and then watch him and the coach that famously ditched the Jets after one day win 6 superbowls together. Oh what could have been for my team. This fat fuck on the other hand hates Brady because he's everything he's not. Driven, talented, successful, wealthy, has children, specifically didn't abandon his child from his ex and has a good relationship with her, wife that has a real job and doesn't look like something from Tolkien's imagination, committed to a healthy lifestyle and doesn't live his life on the fart couch, just wins at will. Did I miss anything? Tom will be in better shape at 60 than Pig was at 20 because he doesn't touch bar slop and Pig will be dead before he's 60 because his arteries are a mess.
The Butt Fumble ruined Sanchez man. He was kicking fuckin ass until that shit. It’s like that play embarrassed him so much he couldn’t get over it. In 2009 i was hoping the Jets would beat Pie-tin Manning and the Indy Dolts so the Manning ball washers (Archie fucking sucked with the Saints btw, no idea why he’s a god here, when Bobby Joe Hebert played in more playoff games with the Saints than you did, you sucked) wouldn’t be talking about how us New Orleanians would win either way. The only way I was gonna feel like a win was if the Saints fucking won. And we’ll I was liking the Rex Ryan Jets at the time. Always liked Laverenues Coles, imo he’s the most underrated NFL Receiver of the 2000’s.

The Butt Fumble ruined Sanchez man. He was kicking fuckin ass until that shit. It’s like that play embarrassed him so much he couldn’t get over it. In 2009 i was hoping the Jets would beat Pie-tin Manning and the Indy Dolts so the Manning ball washers (Archie fucking sucked with the Saints btw, no idea why he’s a god here, when Bobby Joe Hebert played in more playoff games with the Saints than you did, you sucked) wouldn’t be talking about how us New Orleanians would win either way. The only way I was gonna feel like a win was if the Saints fucking won. And we’ll I was liking the Rex Ryan Jets at the time. Always liked Laverenues Coles, imo he’s the most underrated NFL Receiver of the 2000’s.
The Jets fucked Sanchez in the 2011 offseason. Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, and Jericho Cotchery were his top 3 receivers and all free agents. They resigned Holmes and let the other two walk. Now they aren't exactly pro bowlers, but they had great chemistry with Sanchez and his play was noticeably affected. Add on they replaced them with washed up Plaxico Burress and Derek Mason who both could no longer play and were locker room cancers and Sanchez's career was stunted beyond repair. He was never going to be a hall of famer, but compared to the shit they have trotted out since (especially Darnold) he actually was a pretty capable QB who could pull unlikely wins out of his ass. I miss Mark.

The Saints were my second team as even though I believe second teams are gay, the Jets are usually unwatchable and physically painful so I needed something. Drew Brees is my favorite player ever and those early years of him and Payton were so far ahead of the league. That 2011 team was so goddman fun and it's a shame they didn't win that year. It's also a shame that fag Manning broke Drew's single season passing yards record by a single yard. They were on the 1 yard line and up by 30 and he had to throw the ball. Fuck him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The Jets fucked Sanchez in the 2011 offseason. Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, and Jericho Cotchery were his top 3 receivers and all free agents. They resigned Holmes and let the other two walk. Now they aren't exactly pro bowlers, but they had great chemistry with Sanchez and his play was noticeably affected. Add on they replaced them with washed up Plaxico Burress and Derek Mason who both could no longer play and were locker room cancers and Sanchez's career was stunted beyond repair. He was never going to be a hall of famer, but compared to the shit they have trotted out since (especially Darnold) he actually was a pretty capable QB who could pull unlikely wins out of his ass. I miss Mark.

The Saints were my second team as even though I believe second teams are gay, the Jets are usually unwatchable and physically painful so I needed something. Drew Brees is my favorite player ever and those early years of him and Payton were so far ahead of the league. That 2011 team was so goddman fun and it's a shame they didn't win that year. It's also a shame that fag Manning broke Drew's single season passing yards record by a single yard. They were on the 1 yard line and up by 30 and he had to throw the ball. Fuck him.
Not only the 2011 team I’m still drinking away the last two playoff runs with Brees. Both times the Saints got fucked by a no call pass interference. The Rams one was absolutely fucking egregious at that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm a Jets fan and I hate Brady far less than this pigger. I had to watch this guy kick my team in the dick twice a year for two decades and then watch him and the coach that famously ditched the Jets after one day win 6 superbowls together. Oh what could have been for my team. This fat fuck on the other hand hates Brady because he's everything he's not. Driven, talented, successful, wealthy, has children, specifically didn't abandon his child from his ex and has a good relationship with her, wife that has a real job and doesn't look like something from Tolkien's imagination, committed to a healthy lifestyle and doesn't live his life on the fart couch, just wins at will. Did I miss anything? Tom will be in better shape at 60 than Pig was at 20 because he doesn't touch bar slop and Pig will be dead before he's 60 because his arteries are a mess.
hc-of-nyjs.jpg

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Who is Tom Brady?

Oh yeah I remember him now. He's the one that cried like a little baby after Philadelphia walked over his ass to their Superbowl victory a couple of years ago.

View attachment 29089
He threw for 505 yds with 3 tds and 0 ints. He walked all over the eagles defense that day. The fuck else was he supposed to do, play defense? Remember when Donovan McNabb puked all over himself with the game on the line the first time they played? Pat is fat.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
When the colts tried to fake punt against the Patriots and the whole team just tackled the guy after the ball was snapped has to be the dumbest play ever. I've never laughed so hard watching sports than that.

G

He threw for 505 yds with 3 tds and 0 ints. He walked all over the eagles defense that day. The fuck else was he supposed to do, play defense? Remember when Donovan McNabb puked all over himself with the game on the line the first time they played? Pat is fat.
Yea who won that game tho?

G

The Donovan McNabb puke game? Brady and the Pats won that one.
No not that one. The important one that I was referring to earlier. The one where you get the ring.

(Just let me have this one brotherman. Philly is never going to win anything again ever and we both know it)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sigh? Funny how that’s all big manly sports fan Pat could think of when it comes to one of the greatest QB’s of all time who can still play and not on the decline coming back. Brady has been pretty much injury free (unlike Big Ben who I assume is in constant pain from his history of injuries) so he could go at least 3 more seasons. Sigh? Big actual tough guys don’t “sigh” like a pathetic weak loser on social media. Sports Pat is a fraud, he knows nothing about sports and just pretends to like it yet has no idea what’s going on. He purposely keeps his sports opinions quiet because he knows he would get called out by actual sports fans.

Last edited:
G

Sigh? Funny how that’s all big manly sports fan Pat could think of when it comes to one of the greatest QB’s of all time who can still play and not on the decline. Sigh? Big actual tough guys don’t “sigh” like a pathetic weak loser on social media. Sports Pat is a fraud, he knows nothing about sports and just pretends to like it yet has no idea what’s going on. He purposely keeps his sports opinions quite because he knows he would get called out by actual sports fans.
He keeps the sports opinions quite what?

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Rick hates anyone who’s successful. Brady’s success is indisputable. He wins on the field, he can’t even argue finances like he could with musk (which he’s too stupid to do). He just fucking wins because he’s better and he doesn’t understand having a winners mentality. Brady is probably upset he didn’t leave on another SB win. Because that’s how winners think. Rick is the kid who got picked last in recess so he hates the kid who got picked first.
You don’t think Pat’s a winner like Brady?

G

No not that one. The important one that I was referring to earlier. The one where you get the ring.

(Just let me have this one brotherman. Philly is never going to win anything again ever and we both know it)
Brady and Patriots didn't get a ring for Super Bowl XXXIX?