• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shows that are hilarious

Renaus

Forum Clout
Nathan for You
Review
It is Always Sunny in Philadelphia (after season 7 the show went to shit)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Smiling Friends
The life & Times of Tim and the sequel 10-Year-Old Tom
Vice Principals
An Idiot Abroad
The Righteous Gemstones
30 Rock.
Life is Too Short.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nathan for You
Review
It is Always Sunny in Philadelphia (after season 7 the show went to shit)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Smiling Friends
The life & Times of Tim and the sequel 10-Year-Old Tom
Vice Principals
An Idiot Abroad
The Righteous Gemstones
30 Rock.
Life is Too Short.
I completely forgot about Review. That show was great. I loved how dark it went too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Vice Principals (two quick seasons, very dark comedy)
Eastbound and Down (extremely dark comedy, drags on at the end)
VEEP (first four seasons are great, last two or three are weak, worth a watch)
Righteous Gemstones (currently airing, very funny, hopefully has strong ending)
South Park (seasons 1-12 are great, everything after the went political is garbage)
Futurama (seasons 1-5 are good light humor, they went heavily political after season five and the show became horrible)
Reno 911 (early seasons only, HBO max versions are censored and cropped, find the DVDs or pirate it instead)
Silicon Valley (good for one watchthrough, gets repetitive, great if you ever worked in tech/IT)
Generation Kill (pretty much a comedy show about Recon Marines, tons of military humor, only seven episodes)
I avoided generation kill thinking it was going to be some gay anti war statement but I enjoyed it. Definitely told the story from the Marines pov. And all the by racism was funny. I liked when the gunny chews the guy out for the helmet bouncing off his head then after he leaves Ray is like "I'm not the fucking retard who lost an entire supply truck"

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I wager you'll hate her guts after you watch this tour of her apartment ("Omigosh I'm just so quirky!"):

Nah nothing could make me hate her in that show no matter what. The scene where she calls Colbert a faggot is a rib destroyer. Also the episode where she has to snitch that a girl is retarded or else she isn't allowed to go on a field trip is so fucking funny.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
MV5BMmNjODUxNzctOWU2Zi00ZGU3LWI2MDEtMjZjNjE2MmJiMDZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

113.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I wager you'll hate her guts after you watch this tour of her apartment ("Omigosh I'm just so quirky!"):

Start at around 1:40.

But nah, like @Minaw said, she's so fucking funny as Jerri Blank that I can forgive other stuff. Plus she's a Greek lady with no kids I think, she's bound to be a little nuts.