• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shows that are hilarious

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Pounds desk

strangers with candy
Reno 911
Mad tv
Strangers With Candy is one of the best comedy shows of all time. I hear it's still being seeded on Pirate Bay.

Amy Sedaris is on a very exclusive list of women who are legitimately funny.

038a9d849f0857a117e9ab9a199fdca3.jpg

I'll add Mr. Show With Bob & David.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Vice Principals (two quick seasons, very dark comedy)
Eastbound and Down (extremely dark comedy, drags on at the end)
VEEP (first four seasons are great, last two or three are weak, worth a watch)
Righteous Gemstones (currently airing, very funny, hopefully has strong ending)
South Park (seasons 1-12 are great, everything after the went political is garbage)
Futurama (seasons 1-5 are good light humor, they went heavily political after season five and the show became horrible)
Reno 911 (early seasons only, HBO max versions are censored and cropped, find the DVDs or pirate it instead)
Silicon Valley (good for one watchthrough, gets repetitive, great if you ever worked in tech/IT)
Generation Kill (pretty much a comedy show about Recon Marines, tons of military humor, only seven episodes)

G

Vice Principals (two quick seasons, very dark comedy)
Eastbound and Down (extremely dark comedy, drags on at the end)
VEEP (first four seasons are great, last two or three are weak, worth a watch)
Righteous Gemstones (currently airing, very funny, hopefully has strong ending)
South Park (seasons 1-12 are great, everything after the went political is garbage)
Futurama (seasons 1-5 are good light humor, they went heavily political after season five and the show became horrible)
Reno 911 (early seasons only, HBO max versions are censored and cropped, find the DVDs or pirate it instead)
Silicon Valley (good for one watchthrough, gets repetitive, great if you ever worked in tech/IT)
Generation Kill (pretty much a comedy show about Recon Marines, tons of military humor, only seven episodes)
Fawk! I forgot about eastbound and down.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Peep Show
An Idiot Abroad
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Blackadder

I go deep with tha british TV sniff
Peep Show is such amazing comedy

One of my favorite shows is American Dad. I know it is animated but in my opinion it is much funnier than Anything Family guy or South Park have done in the last decade.

I may be a faggot for liking The Office, but I do enjoy it.
I checked out American Dad again over the weekend, used to be a big fan until they changed channels then I kinda tuned out. For the most part they are still as good as they were 10 years ago.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Oh, Inside Number 9!

It's more dark than dark comedy, but series 6 was the best new TV show I've seen for ages.

Episode 2 has a Patrick Tomlinson type who blackmails a fantasy writer into letting him get his fan fiction made. He even forces the guy to go on his shitty podcast! :D

simon reece Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

If you find creepy stuff funny then you'll love it the most.

And series 5 episode 4 with the magician! If you like intricate plot, Agatha Christie stuff this will twist your melon man.